ERROR CODE is 2014 NetCDF: Invalid dimension ID or name – in #8: General Questions

in #8: General Questions

<p> this external data set does certainly not cover Zimbawe or any other land area in the world. <br/> The region represented by the data seems to be somewhere over the ocean. <br/> HUSRF=FIS=0, T_CL not defined, soiltype=9, FR_LAND=0, <span class="caps"> FOR </span> _D=FOR_E=LAI=PLCOV=0, etc, etc; all these values indicate that the whole area is covered by water at Sea Level. </p> <p> I guess, this is not what you really want, isn’t it? </p>

@hans-jürgenpanitz in #cab1247

<p> this external data set does certainly not cover Zimbawe or any other land area in the world. <br/> The region represented by the data seems to be somewhere over the ocean. <br/> HUSRF=FIS=0, T_CL not defined, soiltype=9, FR_LAND=0, <span class="caps"> FOR </span> _D=FOR_E=LAI=PLCOV=0, etc, etc; all these values indicate that the whole area is covered by water at Sea Level. </p> <p> I guess, this is not what you really want, isn’t it? </p>

this external data set does certainly not cover Zimbawe or any other land area in the world.
The region represented by the data seems to be somewhere over the ocean.
HUSRF=FIS=0, T_CL not defined, soiltype=9, FR_LAND=0, FOR _D=FOR_E=LAI=PLCOV=0, etc, etc; all these values indicate that the whole area is covered by water at Sea Level.

I guess, this is not what you really want, isn’t it?