GPS-derived IWV Data Assimilation (nudging scheme) – in #8: General Questions

in #8: General Questions

<p> Hello Alberto, <br/> this is not the correct forum for your question, because this is for the <span class="caps"> CLM </span> community and climate questions only. Your question is related to data assimilation and the <span class="caps"> NWP </span> part only. I will forward your question to my colleagues from the data assimilation group here at <span class="caps"> DWD </span> , who can hopefully help. </p> <p> Ciao <br/> Uli </p>

@ulrichschättler in #2b4aa38

<p> Hello Alberto, <br/> this is not the correct forum for your question, because this is for the <span class="caps"> CLM </span> community and climate questions only. Your question is related to data assimilation and the <span class="caps"> NWP </span> part only. I will forward your question to my colleagues from the data assimilation group here at <span class="caps"> DWD </span> , who can hopefully help. </p> <p> Ciao <br/> Uli </p>

Hello Alberto,
this is not the correct forum for your question, because this is for the CLM community and climate questions only. Your question is related to data assimilation and the NWP part only. I will forward your question to my colleagues from the data assimilation group here at DWD , who can hopefully help.

Ciao
Uli