Output variables not found in the GRIB table – in #8: General Questions

in #8: General Questions

<p> Dear all </p> <p> I am defining different <span class="caps"> GRIBOUT </span> blocks in my namelist parameters and I have come across an issue which was unexpected. <br/> For some variables, I get the following error messages. </p> Variable <span class="caps"> CIN </span> _ML was not found in the <span class="caps"> GRIB </span> table Variable <span class="caps"> LCL </span> _ML was not found in the <span class="caps"> GRIB </span> table Variable <span class="caps"> LFC </span> _ML was not found in the <span class="caps"> GRIB </span> table Variable <span class="caps"> OMEGA </span> was not found in the <span class="caps"> GRIB </span> table Variable P was not found in the <span class="caps"> GRIB </span> table <p> It is unexpected to me because in past simulations I was able to output variables such as <span class="caps"> CIN </span> _ML or <span class="caps"> LCL </span> _ML without problem. </p> <p> Could anybody shed some light of what I am doing wrong? </p> <p> You can find my runscript, my specifications and my .out error messages in the attached files. </p> <p> Thank you in advance, </p> <p> Alberto </p>

@albertocaldas-alvarez in #4efc02d

<p> Dear all </p> <p> I am defining different <span class="caps"> GRIBOUT </span> blocks in my namelist parameters and I have come across an issue which was unexpected. <br/> For some variables, I get the following error messages. </p> Variable <span class="caps"> CIN </span> _ML was not found in the <span class="caps"> GRIB </span> table Variable <span class="caps"> LCL </span> _ML was not found in the <span class="caps"> GRIB </span> table Variable <span class="caps"> LFC </span> _ML was not found in the <span class="caps"> GRIB </span> table Variable <span class="caps"> OMEGA </span> was not found in the <span class="caps"> GRIB </span> table Variable P was not found in the <span class="caps"> GRIB </span> table <p> It is unexpected to me because in past simulations I was able to output variables such as <span class="caps"> CIN </span> _ML or <span class="caps"> LCL </span> _ML without problem. </p> <p> Could anybody shed some light of what I am doing wrong? </p> <p> You can find my runscript, my specifications and my .out error messages in the attached files. </p> <p> Thank you in advance, </p> <p> Alberto </p>

Output variables not found in the GRIB table

Dear all

I am defining different GRIBOUT blocks in my namelist parameters and I have come across an issue which was unexpected.
For some variables, I get the following error messages.

Variable CIN _ML was not found in the GRIB table Variable LCL _ML was not found in the GRIB table Variable LFC _ML was not found in the GRIB table Variable OMEGA was not found in the GRIB table Variable P was not found in the GRIB table

It is unexpected to me because in past simulations I was able to output variables such as CIN _ML or LCL _ML without problem.

Could anybody shed some light of what I am doing wrong?

You can find my runscript, my specifications and my .out error messages in the attached files.

Thank you in advance,

Alberto

View in channel
<p> The <span class="caps"> GRIBOUT </span> definitions seem to be fine. However, you used output file format ytunit=‘f’ instead of ytunit=‘d’. I am not sure whether and how this may effect the output name checking for netCDF format. </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #2b847af

<p> The <span class="caps"> GRIBOUT </span> definitions seem to be fine. However, you used output file format ytunit=‘f’ instead of ytunit=‘d’. I am not sure whether and how this may effect the output name checking for netCDF format. </p>

The GRIBOUT definitions seem to be fine. However, you used output file format ytunit=‘f’ instead of ytunit=‘d’. I am not sure whether and how this may effect the output name checking for netCDF format.