Arctic CORDEX COSMO-CLM simulations data – in #8: General Questions

in #8: General Questions

<p> Dear colleagues, I’m interesting for the Arctic <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> domain <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> simulation data based on the <span class="caps"> ERA </span> -Interm forcing. As I have known from the <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> site, there were different approaches within Arctic <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> project for the <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> including nesting simulations with 0.44 and ~0.1 grid size. I would like to compare my simulation results over Arctic area with <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> Arctic <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> data. Arctic <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> site provided a few links to different data storages including <span class="caps"> ESGF </span> infrastructure, Impact and Regional Data Portals, ans some Individual Institutions sources. I have searched through these data sources and unfortunately, didn’t find any <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> simulation results according to the Arctic <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> domain. <br/> Therefore, I decided to ask for help on RedS Forum, because, as I know, there are some <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> data on the <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> , and the <span class="caps"> CLM </span> -Community is (or was) involved into the <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> initiative. I would be grateful, if you could recommend where could I get an access to the <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> Arctic <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> data (if I really could get this access) in the most suffucient way, and what I need to do to get it. I would be also very grateful, if you could get any information about the namelist settings according to the Arctic <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> model configuration. <br/> Thank a lot for any information, suggestions and hints! </p>

@vladimirplatonov in #28a68d0

<p> Dear colleagues, I’m interesting for the Arctic <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> domain <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> simulation data based on the <span class="caps"> ERA </span> -Interm forcing. As I have known from the <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> site, there were different approaches within Arctic <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> project for the <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> including nesting simulations with 0.44 and ~0.1 grid size. I would like to compare my simulation results over Arctic area with <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> Arctic <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> data. Arctic <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> site provided a few links to different data storages including <span class="caps"> ESGF </span> infrastructure, Impact and Regional Data Portals, ans some Individual Institutions sources. I have searched through these data sources and unfortunately, didn’t find any <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> simulation results according to the Arctic <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> domain. <br/> Therefore, I decided to ask for help on RedS Forum, because, as I know, there are some <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> data on the <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> , and the <span class="caps"> CLM </span> -Community is (or was) involved into the <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> initiative. I would be grateful, if you could recommend where could I get an access to the <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> Arctic <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> data (if I really could get this access) in the most suffucient way, and what I need to do to get it. I would be also very grateful, if you could get any information about the namelist settings according to the Arctic <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> model configuration. <br/> Thank a lot for any information, suggestions and hints! </p>

Arctic CORDEX COSMO-CLM simulations data

Dear colleagues, I’m interesting for the Arctic CORDEX domain COSMO - CLM simulation data based on the ERA -Interm forcing. As I have known from the CORDEX site, there were different approaches within Arctic CORDEX project for the COSMO - CLM including nesting simulations with 0.44 and ~0.1 grid size. I would like to compare my simulation results over Arctic area with COSMO - CLM Arctic CORDEX data. Arctic CORDEX site provided a few links to different data storages including ESGF infrastructure, Impact and Regional Data Portals, ans some Individual Institutions sources. I have searched through these data sources and unfortunately, didn’t find any COSMO - CLM simulation results according to the Arctic CORDEX domain.
Therefore, I decided to ask for help on RedS Forum, because, as I know, there are some CORDEX data on the DKRZ , and the CLM -Community is (or was) involved into the CORDEX initiative. I would be grateful, if you could recommend where could I get an access to the COSMO - CLM Arctic CORDEX data (if I really could get this access) in the most suffucient way, and what I need to do to get it. I would be also very grateful, if you could get any information about the namelist settings according to the Arctic CORDEX COSMO - CLM model configuration.
Thank a lot for any information, suggestions and hints!

View in channel
<p> As far as I can see from the <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> Arctic web pages <br/> http://climate-cryosphere.org/activities/polar-cordex/arctic#faqnoanchor <br/> https://wiki.coast.hzg.de/clmcom/11-arctic-98599556.html <br/> only the group of Günther Heinemann (University of Trier) has performed simulations over the <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> Arctic domain. Maybe you can contact them directly. </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #4f787a7

<p> As far as I can see from the <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> Arctic web pages <br/> http://climate-cryosphere.org/activities/polar-cordex/arctic#faqnoanchor <br/> https://wiki.coast.hzg.de/clmcom/11-arctic-98599556.html <br/> only the group of Günther Heinemann (University of Trier) has performed simulations over the <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> Arctic domain. Maybe you can contact them directly. </p>

As far as I can see from the CORDEX Arctic web pages
http://climate-cryosphere.org/activities/polar-cordex/arctic#faqnoanchor
https://wiki.coast.hzg.de/clmcom/11-arctic-98599556.html
only the group of Günther Heinemann (University of Trier) has performed simulations over the CORDEX Arctic domain. Maybe you can contact them directly.