Availability of ERA-Interim data – in #8: General Questions

in #8: General Questions

<p> The <span class="caps"> ERAI </span> nterim raw data for 2013 have not yet been transfered to <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> , because the <span class="caps"> ECMWF </span> got a new computer system. The scripts they use at <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> have to be rewritten. They told me that this will happen probably not before May. As soon as the raw data are available the INT2LM ready files will be produced. </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #4655806

<p> The <span class="caps"> ERAI </span> nterim raw data for 2013 have not yet been transfered to <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> , because the <span class="caps"> ECMWF </span> got a new computer system. The scripts they use at <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> have to be rewritten. They told me that this will happen probably not before May. As soon as the raw data are available the INT2LM ready files will be produced. </p>

The ERAI nterim raw data for 2013 have not yet been transfered to DKRZ , because the ECMWF got a new computer system. The scripts they use at DKRZ have to be rewritten. They told me that this will happen probably not before May. As soon as the raw data are available the INT2LM ready files will be produced.