Memory requirements for cclm-clm – in #14: CCLM-CLM

in #14: CCLM-CLM

<p> Hi, </p> <p> I am downscaling <span class="caps"> ERA </span> -Interim to 0.125 resolution with the CCLM2 on the big node of blizzard at <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> . But the memory (100GB) of that node is not enough. The only way is to reduce the memory requirement of the job. What would be the options to reduce the memory requirements without reducing the resolution? </p> <p> Best regards, <br/> Merja </p>

@merjatölle in #d77690e

<p> Hi, </p> <p> I am downscaling <span class="caps"> ERA </span> -Interim to 0.125 resolution with the CCLM2 on the big node of blizzard at <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> . But the memory (100GB) of that node is not enough. The only way is to reduce the memory requirement of the job. What would be the options to reduce the memory requirements without reducing the resolution? </p> <p> Best regards, <br/> Merja </p>

Memory requirements for cclm-clm

Hi,

I am downscaling ERA -Interim to 0.125 resolution with the CCLM2 on the big node of blizzard at DKRZ . But the memory (100GB) of that node is not enough. The only way is to reduce the memory requirement of the job. What would be the options to reduce the memory requirements without reducing the resolution?

Best regards,
Merja

View in channel
<p> You may try to use more <span class="caps"> CPU </span> s to distribute the load. However, for such special questions regarding the <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> system I would first ask beratung@dkrz.de because they are the experts. </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #50474ad

<p> You may try to use more <span class="caps"> CPU </span> s to distribute the load. However, for such special questions regarding the <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> system I would first ask beratung@dkrz.de because they are the experts. </p>

You may try to use more CPU s to distribute the load. However, for such special questions regarding the DKRZ system I would first ask beratung@dkrz.de because they are the experts.