Error compiling the COSMO Library (cosmolib) – in #13: Postprocessing

in #13: Postprocessing

<p> Hello, <br/> We are attempting to compile the library on a linux machine. <br/> The compilation crashes however with the following error: </p> <p> <span class="caps"> COMPILING </span> REGRD2D.f90 <br/> REGRD2D.f90:231.27: </p> <p> <span class="caps"> CALL </span> polyfit_fill(ramat(:,:,i_out,j_out), rbvec(:,i_out,j_out), &amp; <br/> 1 <br/> Error: Procedure ‘polyfit_fill’ at (1) with assumed-shape dummy argument ‘a’ must have an explicit interface <br/> REGRD2D.f90:69.62: <br/> REAL :: polyfit_solve <br/> 1 <br/> Error: Procedure ‘polyfit_solve’ at (1) with assumed-shape dummy argument ‘a’ must have an explicit interface <br/> LINKING <br/> gcc: error: REGRD2D.o: No such file or directory <br/> rm: cannot remove `REGRD2D.o’: No such file or directory <br/> END WRAPIT <br/> ERROR: problem compiling REGRD2D.f90 <br/> make: *** [external] Error 1 </p> <p> Could you recommend me any solution, please. </p> <p> I have noticed that the same problem has been encountered by Abdoulaye Sarr (04/27/2014) while <br/> compiling grads_rotated_grid.f90. It appears that both of us make the same mistake – some library <br/> is missing or outdated possibly. </p> <p> Could you recommend me any solution, please. <br/> Regards, Simon </p> <p> (1-1/1) </p>

@redc_migration in #875c7de

<p> Hello, <br/> We are attempting to compile the library on a linux machine. <br/> The compilation crashes however with the following error: </p> <p> <span class="caps"> COMPILING </span> REGRD2D.f90 <br/> REGRD2D.f90:231.27: </p> <p> <span class="caps"> CALL </span> polyfit_fill(ramat(:,:,i_out,j_out), rbvec(:,i_out,j_out), &amp; <br/> 1 <br/> Error: Procedure ‘polyfit_fill’ at (1) with assumed-shape dummy argument ‘a’ must have an explicit interface <br/> REGRD2D.f90:69.62: <br/> REAL :: polyfit_solve <br/> 1 <br/> Error: Procedure ‘polyfit_solve’ at (1) with assumed-shape dummy argument ‘a’ must have an explicit interface <br/> LINKING <br/> gcc: error: REGRD2D.o: No such file or directory <br/> rm: cannot remove `REGRD2D.o’: No such file or directory <br/> END WRAPIT <br/> ERROR: problem compiling REGRD2D.f90 <br/> make: *** [external] Error 1 </p> <p> Could you recommend me any solution, please. </p> <p> I have noticed that the same problem has been encountered by Abdoulaye Sarr (04/27/2014) while <br/> compiling grads_rotated_grid.f90. It appears that both of us make the same mistake – some library <br/> is missing or outdated possibly. </p> <p> Could you recommend me any solution, please. <br/> Regards, Simon </p> <p> (1-1/1) </p>

Error compiling the COSMO Library (cosmolib)

Hello,
We are attempting to compile the library on a linux machine.
The compilation crashes however with the following error:

COMPILING REGRD2D.f90
REGRD2D.f90:231.27:

CALL polyfit_fill(ramat(:,:,i_out,j_out), rbvec(:,i_out,j_out), &
Error: Procedure ‘polyfit_fill’ at (1) with assumed-shape dummy argument ‘a’ must have an explicit interface
REGRD2D.f90:69.62:
REAL :: polyfit_solve
Error: Procedure ‘polyfit_solve’ at (1) with assumed-shape dummy argument ‘a’ must have an explicit interface
LINKING
gcc: error: REGRD2D.o: No such file or directory
rm: cannot remove `REGRD2D.o’: No such file or directory
END WRAPIT
ERROR: problem compiling REGRD2D.f90
make: *** [external] Error 1

Could you recommend me any solution, please.

I have noticed that the same problem has been encountered by Abdoulaye Sarr (04/27/2014) while
compiling grads_rotated_grid.f90. It appears that both of us make the same mistake – some library
is missing or outdated possibly.

Could you recommend me any solution, please.
Regards, Simon

(1-1/1)

View in channel