Shapefile from CCLM Grid – in #13: Postprocessing

in #13: Postprocessing

<p> Dear all, </p> <p> for an project colleagues need the <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> -Grid as shapefile (instead of the grid definition in a netcdf-File). <br/> Obviously, different python and R Routines exist to convert grid definitions from netcdf to shapefile (polygons), but I didn’t manage to use anyone of them properly. <br/> Did anyone of you already performed such a conversion with the <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> grid and maybe could provide me a working script for it? </p> <p> Thanks and best regards, <br/> Mariano </p>

@marianomertens in #4945ee6

<p> Dear all, </p> <p> for an project colleagues need the <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> -Grid as shapefile (instead of the grid definition in a netcdf-File). <br/> Obviously, different python and R Routines exist to convert grid definitions from netcdf to shapefile (polygons), but I didn’t manage to use anyone of them properly. <br/> Did anyone of you already performed such a conversion with the <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> grid and maybe could provide me a working script for it? </p> <p> Thanks and best regards, <br/> Mariano </p>

Shapefile from CCLM Grid

Dear all,

for an project colleagues need the COSMO -Grid as shapefile (instead of the grid definition in a netcdf-File).
Obviously, different python and R Routines exist to convert grid definitions from netcdf to shapefile (polygons), but I didn’t manage to use anyone of them properly.
Did anyone of you already performed such a conversion with the COSMO grid and maybe could provide me a working script for it?

Thanks and best regards,
Mariano

View in channel