convert rotated data into unrotated data – in #13: Postprocessing

in #13: Postprocessing

<p> Dear all, <br/> I urgently need a Fortran routine to convert rotated data into unrotated data with geographical coordinates. <br/> May be something like this: rot2geo <pollon,pollat,polgam> <infile> <outfile> . <br/> Normally I do this with R because I’m not a Fortran expert, but for my current project works only Fortran. Has anyone a routine already there? That would be very helpful would save a lot of time. </outfile> </infile> </pollon,pollat,polgam> </p> <p> Best regards <br/> Dirk </p>

@redc_migration in #03ec628

<p> Dear all, <br/> I urgently need a Fortran routine to convert rotated data into unrotated data with geographical coordinates. <br/> May be something like this: rot2geo <pollon,pollat,polgam> <infile> <outfile> . <br/> Normally I do this with R because I’m not a Fortran expert, but for my current project works only Fortran. Has anyone a routine already there? That would be very helpful would save a lot of time. </outfile> </infile> </pollon,pollat,polgam> </p> <p> Best regards <br/> Dirk </p>

convert rotated data into unrotated data

Dear all,
I urgently need a Fortran routine to convert rotated data into unrotated data with geographical coordinates.
May be something like this: rot2geo .
Normally I do this with R because I’m not a Fortran expert, but for my current project works only Fortran. Has anyone a routine already there? That would be very helpful would save a lot of time.

Best regards
Dirk

View in channel
<p> I have no program to be called from the command line, but there are two subroutines ( <code> rlarot2rla </code> and <code> phirot2phi </code> ) in the <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> code in the subroutine utilities.f90 that you can use. You need to build your own program around these. </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #5f4fb2e

<p> I have no program to be called from the command line, but there are two subroutines ( <code> rlarot2rla </code> and <code> phirot2phi </code> ) in the <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> code in the subroutine utilities.f90 that you can use. You need to build your own program around these. </p>

I have no program to be called from the command line, but there are two subroutines ( rlarot2rla and phirot2phi ) in the CCLM code in the subroutine utilities.f90 that you can use. You need to build your own program around these.

<p> Dear Burkhardt, <br/> thank you for the hint. In the meanwhile we decided to do the “back-rotation” with the remapping tools of <span class="caps"> CDO </span> (command: cdo remap, <grid> , <weights> <ifile> <ofile> ). The first tests show that will work. </ofile> </ifile> </weights> </grid> </p> <p> Best regards <br/> Dirk </p>

@redc_migration in #755a8df

<p> Dear Burkhardt, <br/> thank you for the hint. In the meanwhile we decided to do the “back-rotation” with the remapping tools of <span class="caps"> CDO </span> (command: cdo remap, <grid> , <weights> <ifile> <ofile> ). The first tests show that will work. </ofile> </ifile> </weights> </grid> </p> <p> Best regards <br/> Dirk </p>

Dear Burkhardt,
thank you for the hint. In the meanwhile we decided to do the “back-rotation” with the remapping tools of CDO (command: cdo remap, , ). The first tests show that will work.

Best regards
Dirk