Long term simulation – in #12: CCLM Starter Package Support

in #12: CCLM Starter Package Support

<p> I saw the sleep 60 line you mentioned of course. <br/> I have even changed the value to 240. This does not help however. <br/> In my runs when the post job stops DATE1 is equal to DATE2. <br/> And in the runs ending successfully the two values differ. I do not know yet why this happens, <br/> but as a temporary brutal solution I just have commented the line let “ <span class="caps"> SEC </span> _CHECK=DATE2-DATE1” and set another one <span class="caps"> SEC </span> _CHECK=1 instead. <br/> The job runs now but there may be other problems due to the change. <br/> If I understand the code correctly the check is just to be sure that there were enough data files, so probably on our machine my correction will work good? </p>

@redc_migration in #e22a7fb

<p> I saw the sleep 60 line you mentioned of course. <br/> I have even changed the value to 240. This does not help however. <br/> In my runs when the post job stops DATE1 is equal to DATE2. <br/> And in the runs ending successfully the two values differ. I do not know yet why this happens, <br/> but as a temporary brutal solution I just have commented the line let “ <span class="caps"> SEC </span> _CHECK=DATE2-DATE1” and set another one <span class="caps"> SEC </span> _CHECK=1 instead. <br/> The job runs now but there may be other problems due to the change. <br/> If I understand the code correctly the check is just to be sure that there were enough data files, so probably on our machine my correction will work good? </p>

I saw the sleep 60 line you mentioned of course.
I have even changed the value to 240. This does not help however.
In my runs when the post job stops DATE1 is equal to DATE2.
And in the runs ending successfully the two values differ. I do not know yet why this happens,
but as a temporary brutal solution I just have commented the line let “ SEC _CHECK=DATE2-DATE1” and set another one SEC _CHECK=1 instead.
The job runs now but there may be other problems due to the change.
If I understand the code correctly the check is just to be sure that there were enough data files, so probably on our machine my correction will work good?