Long term simulation – in #12: CCLM Starter Package Support

in #12: CCLM Starter Package Support

<p> Running the post processing before the <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> job has been released can actually lead to problems. On Blizzard I experienced such a problem and therefore set in the post processing script: <br/> <code> sleep 60 # to avoid conflict if CCLM job is not yet released from the queue (may not be relevant on all systems) </code> <br/> You may find this line when looking at the template scripts. <br/> However, if I understand you right, you re-submitted the post processing job hours later individually and it happened again. This is really strange. It may be due to some problems in your computing system. This can be complex to find. A brute approach to narrow this down to the line where it happens in the script is to insert an <code> echo test nn </code> after each line. </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #310b87e

<p> Running the post processing before the <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> job has been released can actually lead to problems. On Blizzard I experienced such a problem and therefore set in the post processing script: <br/> <code> sleep 60 # to avoid conflict if CCLM job is not yet released from the queue (may not be relevant on all systems) </code> <br/> You may find this line when looking at the template scripts. <br/> However, if I understand you right, you re-submitted the post processing job hours later individually and it happened again. This is really strange. It may be due to some problems in your computing system. This can be complex to find. A brute approach to narrow this down to the line where it happens in the script is to insert an <code> echo test nn </code> after each line. </p>

Running the post processing before the CCLM job has been released can actually lead to problems. On Blizzard I experienced such a problem and therefore set in the post processing script:
sleep 60 # to avoid conflict if CCLM job is not yet released from the queue (may not be relevant on all systems)
You may find this line when looking at the template scripts.
However, if I understand you right, you re-submitted the post processing job hours later individually and it happened again. This is really strange. It may be due to some problems in your computing system. This can be complex to find. A brute approach to narrow this down to the line where it happens in the script is to insert an echo test nn after each line.