problem with gcm_to_cclm test – in #12: CCLM Starter Package Support

in #12: CCLM Starter Package Support

<p> Thank you again. <br/> When I compared your files with ours I found that the following part is quite different: (this is part of our file) <br/> “Info about <span class="caps"> KIND </span> -parameters: iintegers / <span class="caps"> MPI </span> _INT = 4 1275069467 int_ga / <span class="caps"> MPI </span> _INT = 4 1275069467“ <br/> In your file instead of 1275069467 stays 7. I’ve received another int2lm outputs and there is also 7 on that place. It seems that this could cause some problems. <br/> I’m not sure but it seems that variable (?) <span class="caps"> MPI </span> _INT is broken for some reasons. <br/> I’ve tried to add something like “export <span class="caps"> MPI </span> _INT=7” to run_int2lm script but unfortunately it didn’t work. </p>

@iyabelova in #9e9f7c6

<p> Thank you again. <br/> When I compared your files with ours I found that the following part is quite different: (this is part of our file) <br/> “Info about <span class="caps"> KIND </span> -parameters: iintegers / <span class="caps"> MPI </span> _INT = 4 1275069467 int_ga / <span class="caps"> MPI </span> _INT = 4 1275069467“ <br/> In your file instead of 1275069467 stays 7. I’ve received another int2lm outputs and there is also 7 on that place. It seems that this could cause some problems. <br/> I’m not sure but it seems that variable (?) <span class="caps"> MPI </span> _INT is broken for some reasons. <br/> I’ve tried to add something like “export <span class="caps"> MPI </span> _INT=7” to run_int2lm script but unfortunately it didn’t work. </p>

Thank you again.
When I compared your files with ours I found that the following part is quite different: (this is part of our file)
“Info about KIND -parameters: iintegers / MPI _INT = 4 1275069467 int_ga / MPI _INT = 4 1275069467“
In your file instead of 1275069467 stays 7. I’ve received another int2lm outputs and there is also 7 on that place. It seems that this could cause some problems.
I’m not sure but it seems that variable (?) MPI _INT is broken for some reasons.
I’ve tried to add something like “export MPI _INT=7” to run_int2lm script but unfortunately it didn’t work.