on clm running at ecmwf querry – in #12: CCLM Starter Package Support

in #12: CCLM Starter Package Support

<p> Dear colleagues, </p> <p> I am in the process of installing cclm-sp_2.4 at <span class="caps"> ECMWF </span> . <br/> All the the neccessary files have been downloaded from the clm site. <br/> So far, I have been successful in the compilation of the int2lm_131101_2.00_clm4 and cosmo_131108_5.00_clm9 versions. <br/> There were some warnings but I think that it was OK to ignore them. </p> <p> Then, I was successful in running int2lm_131101_2.00_clm4 executable and producing the corresponding netcdf files. <br/> I used the initial conditions from gcm.tgz and ext.tgz. </p> <p> However, when I run the cosmo_131108_5.00_clm9 I got segmentation fault apparently when it opened laf2000010100.nc from the boundary conditions. </p> <p> Please let me know if anyone has any experience regarding installing cclm-sp_2.4 at the systems of ecmwf or address me to any other colleague could share some of his knowledge regarding the issue. </p> <p> For your convenience, I also attach the installation Fopts (for clm9 I made two Fopts but I was not successful, however I include them both). </p> <p> Kind regards, </p> <p> Euripides Avgoustoglou </p>

@euripidesavgoustoglou in #9322420

<p> Dear colleagues, </p> <p> I am in the process of installing cclm-sp_2.4 at <span class="caps"> ECMWF </span> . <br/> All the the neccessary files have been downloaded from the clm site. <br/> So far, I have been successful in the compilation of the int2lm_131101_2.00_clm4 and cosmo_131108_5.00_clm9 versions. <br/> There were some warnings but I think that it was OK to ignore them. </p> <p> Then, I was successful in running int2lm_131101_2.00_clm4 executable and producing the corresponding netcdf files. <br/> I used the initial conditions from gcm.tgz and ext.tgz. </p> <p> However, when I run the cosmo_131108_5.00_clm9 I got segmentation fault apparently when it opened laf2000010100.nc from the boundary conditions. </p> <p> Please let me know if anyone has any experience regarding installing cclm-sp_2.4 at the systems of ecmwf or address me to any other colleague could share some of his knowledge regarding the issue. </p> <p> For your convenience, I also attach the installation Fopts (for clm9 I made two Fopts but I was not successful, however I include them both). </p> <p> Kind regards, </p> <p> Euripides Avgoustoglou </p>

on clm running at ecmwf querry

Dear colleagues,

I am in the process of installing cclm-sp_2.4 at ECMWF .
All the the neccessary files have been downloaded from the clm site.
So far, I have been successful in the compilation of the int2lm_131101_2.00_clm4 and cosmo_131108_5.00_clm9 versions.
There were some warnings but I think that it was OK to ignore them.

Then, I was successful in running int2lm_131101_2.00_clm4 executable and producing the corresponding netcdf files.
I used the initial conditions from gcm.tgz and ext.tgz.

However, when I run the cosmo_131108_5.00_clm9 I got segmentation fault apparently when it opened laf2000010100.nc from the boundary conditions.

Please let me know if anyone has any experience regarding installing cclm-sp_2.4 at the systems of ecmwf or address me to any other colleague could share some of his knowledge regarding the issue.

For your convenience, I also attach the installation Fopts (for clm9 I made two Fopts but I was not successful, however I include them both).

Kind regards,

Euripides Avgoustoglou

View in channel