cclm_to_cclm – in #12: CCLM Starter Package Support

in #12: CCLM Starter Package Support

Dear Experts,
Attached please see the file with the information requested – when possible.
The is a problem — the file /Tmp_Research/CLIMAT/Giora/COSMO- CLM /cclm-sp-1.3.4/chain/work/me001/post/lffd1989010100c.nc has a problem.
The ncdump -h command ends with the following diagnostics “ NetCDF: unknown file format“
I have repeated all my steps on your test case for 2000. Again – the lffd .nc file in my /se001/post directory may not be open with our ncdump .
(I can see these files with ncview however !!!)
It must be noted that the gcm_to_clm runs ended successfully. I used the me001 (and sp001) modeling results for an analysis using CDO .
The problematic files are included in the tar file I am attaching.
Thanks and best wishes,
Simon

@redc_migration in #ad737d4

Dear Experts,
The is a problem — the file /Tmp_Research/CLIMAT/Giora/COSMO- CLM /cclm-sp-1.3.4/chain/work/me001/post/lffd1989010100c.nc has a problem.
The ncdump -h command ends with the following diagnostics “ NetCDF: unknown file format“
I have repeated all my steps on your test case for 2000. Again – the lffd .nc file in my /se001/post directory may not be open with our ncdump .
It must be noted that the gcm_to_clm runs ended successfully. I used the me001 (and sp001) modeling results for an analysis using CDO .
Thanks and best wishes,
Simon

Dear Experts,
Thanks and best wishes,
Simon