cclm_to_cclm – in #12: CCLM Starter Package Support

in #12: CCLM Starter Package Support

<p> Hello, <br/> I am attempting to run the nested experiment on a Linux machine using cclm-sp-1.3.4. <br/> The job crashes due to a memory leak at the int2lm stage (over 100 Gb). <br/> Any recommendations please. <br/> Greetings, Simon </p>

@redc_migration in #6024dc6

<p> Hello, <br/> I am attempting to run the nested experiment on a Linux machine using cclm-sp-1.3.4. <br/> The job crashes due to a memory leak at the int2lm stage (over 100 Gb). <br/> Any recommendations please. <br/> Greetings, Simon </p>

cclm_to_cclm

Hello,
I am attempting to run the nested experiment on a Linux machine using cclm-sp-1.3.4.
The job crashes due to a memory leak at the int2lm stage (over 100 Gb).
Any recommendations please.
Greetings, Simon

View in channel
<p> Hard to see from the output you attached. Can you provide the namelist file and “ncdump -h” results from <br/> /Tmp_Research/CLIMAT/Giora/COSMO- <span class="caps"> CLM </span> /cclm-sp-1.3.4/data/extem/domain2013111313023.nc <br/> and <br/> /Tmp_Research/CLIMAT/Giora/COSMO- <span class="caps"> CLM </span> /cclm-sp-1.3.4/chain/work/me001/post/lffd1989010100c.nc </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #0cdfeeb

<p> Hard to see from the output you attached. Can you provide the namelist file and “ncdump -h” results from <br/> /Tmp_Research/CLIMAT/Giora/COSMO- <span class="caps"> CLM </span> /cclm-sp-1.3.4/data/extem/domain2013111313023.nc <br/> and <br/> /Tmp_Research/CLIMAT/Giora/COSMO- <span class="caps"> CLM </span> /cclm-sp-1.3.4/chain/work/me001/post/lffd1989010100c.nc </p>

Hard to see from the output you attached. Can you provide the namelist file and “ncdump -h” results from
/Tmp_Research/CLIMAT/Giora/COSMO- CLM /cclm-sp-1.3.4/data/extem/domain2013111313023.nc
and
/Tmp_Research/CLIMAT/Giora/COSMO- CLM /cclm-sp-1.3.4/chain/work/me001/post/lffd1989010100c.nc

<p> Dear Experts, <br/> Attached please see the file with the information requested – when possible. <br/> The is a problem — the file /Tmp_Research/CLIMAT/Giora/COSMO- <span class="caps"> CLM </span> /cclm-sp-1.3.4/chain/work/me001/post/lffd1989010100c.nc has a problem. <br/> The ncdump -h command ends with the following diagnostics “ NetCDF: unknown file format“ <br/> I have repeated all my steps on your test case for 2000. Again – the lffd .nc file in my /se001/post directory may not be open with our ncdump . <br/> (I can see these files with ncview however !!!) <br/> It must be noted that the gcm_to_clm runs ended successfully. I used the me001 (and sp001) modeling results for an analysis using <span class="caps"> CDO </span> . <br/> The problematic files are included in the tar file I am attaching. <br/> Thanks and best wishes, <br/> Simon </p>

@redc_migration in #ad737d4

<p> Dear Experts, <br/> Attached please see the file with the information requested – when possible. <br/> The is a problem — the file /Tmp_Research/CLIMAT/Giora/COSMO- <span class="caps"> CLM </span> /cclm-sp-1.3.4/chain/work/me001/post/lffd1989010100c.nc has a problem. <br/> The ncdump -h command ends with the following diagnostics “ NetCDF: unknown file format“ <br/> I have repeated all my steps on your test case for 2000. Again – the lffd .nc file in my /se001/post directory may not be open with our ncdump . <br/> (I can see these files with ncview however !!!) <br/> It must be noted that the gcm_to_clm runs ended successfully. I used the me001 (and sp001) modeling results for an analysis using <span class="caps"> CDO </span> . <br/> The problematic files are included in the tar file I am attaching. <br/> Thanks and best wishes, <br/> Simon </p>

Dear Experts,
Attached please see the file with the information requested – when possible.
The is a problem — the file /Tmp_Research/CLIMAT/Giora/COSMO- CLM /cclm-sp-1.3.4/chain/work/me001/post/lffd1989010100c.nc has a problem.
The ncdump -h command ends with the following diagnostics “ NetCDF: unknown file format“
I have repeated all my steps on your test case for 2000. Again – the lffd .nc file in my /se001/post directory may not be open with our ncdump .
(I can see these files with ncview however !!!)
It must be noted that the gcm_to_clm runs ended successfully. I used the me001 (and sp001) modeling results for an analysis using CDO .
The problematic files are included in the tar file I am attaching.
Thanks and best wishes,
Simon

<p> I have no problems with ncdump on lffd1989010100c.nc, see the listing below. <br/> I checked the file with <code> ncks -m </code> see below, which gives information about the format. It says “chunked? yes, compressed? yes” which means that the file is in netcdf4 with hdf/zip library applied. I guess this was performed in the gcmtoclm job in the post.tmpl (you should find a <code> nccopy -d 1 </code> or similar command there). It seems to me that you have problems with netcdf4 on your computer systems. <br/> Please check whether the command “nccopy -k 1 lffd1989010100c.nc tmp.nc” works (this converts netcdf4 back to classical netCDF format). If it works check whether “ncdump -h tmp.nc” works. If so, replace lffd1989010100c.nc by tmp.nc and run the model again. Please provide the log file of that test. If it takes this hurdle and stops at the next boundary condition file you really have a problem with netCDF4. </p> <pre> ncks -m /Users/rockel/Downloads/new_to_clm/lffd1989010100c.nc FC: type NC_FLOAT, 3 dimensions, 5 attributes, chunked? yes, compressed? yes, packed? no </pre> <p> <pre><br/> $ ncdump -h lffd1989010100c.nc<br/> netcdf lffd1989010100c {<br/> dimensions: time = <span class="caps">UNLIMITED</span> ; // (1 currently) bnds = 2 ; rlon = 70 ; rlat = 60 ; level = 40 ; level1 = 41 ;<br/> variables: double time(time) ; time:standard_name = “time” ; time:long_name = “time” ; time:units = “seconds since 1989-01-01 00:00:00” ; time:calendar = “proleptic_gregorian” ; time:bounds = “time_bnds” ; double time_bnds(time, bnds) ; time_bnds:long_name = “time bounds” ; time_bnds:units = “seconds since 1989-01-01 00:00:00” ; char rotated_pole ; rotated_pole:long_name = “coordinates of the rotated North Pole” ; rotated_pole:grid_mapping_name = “rotated_latitude_longitude” ; rotated_pole:grid_north_pole_latitude = 55.f ; rotated_pole:grid_north_pole_longitude = -145.f ; float rlon(rlon) ; rlon:standard_name = “grid_longitude” ; rlon:long_name = “rotated longitude” ; rlon:units = “degrees” ; float rlat(rlat) ; rlat:standard_name = “grid_latitude” ; rlat:long_name = “rotated latitude” ; rlat:units = “degrees” ; float lon(rlat, rlon) ; lon:standard_name = “longitude” ; lon:long_name = “longitude” ; lon:units = “degrees_east” ; float lat(rlat, rlon) ; lat:standard_name = “latitude” ; lat:long_name = “latitude” ; lat:units = “degrees_north” ; float vcoord(level1) ; vcoord:long_name = “Height-based hybrid Gal-Chen coordinate” ; vcoord:units = “Pa” ; vcoord:ivctype = 2 ; vcoord:irefatm = 2 ; vcoord:p0sl = 100000. ; vcoord:t0sl = 288.149993896484 ; vcoord:dt0lp = 42. ; vcoord:vcflat = 11430. ; vcoord:delta_t = 75. ; vcoord:h_scal = 10000. ; float <acronym title="time, level1, rlat, rlon"><span class="caps">HHL</span></acronym> ; HHL:standard_name = “altitude” ; HHL:long_name = “height” ; HHL:units = “m” ; HHL:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; HHL:coordinates = “lon lat” ; HHL:positive = “up” ; float <acronym title="time, rlat, rlon"><span class="caps">HSURF</span></acronym> ; HSURF:standard_name = “surface_altitude” ; HSURF:long_name = “surface height” ; HSURF:units = “m” ; HSURF:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; HSURF:coordinates = “lon lat” ; float <acronym title="time, rlat, rlon"><span class="caps">FIS</span></acronym> ; FIS:standard_name = “surface_geopotential” ; FIS:long_name = “surface geopotential” ; FIS:units = “m2 s-2” ; FIS:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; FIS:coordinates = “lon lat” ; float FC(time, rlat, rlon) ; FC:standard_name = “coriolis_parameter” ; FC:long_name = “coriolis parameter” ; FC:units = “s-1” ; FC:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; FC:coordinates = “lon lat” ; float <acronym title="time, rlat, rlon"><span class="caps">RLAT</span></acronym> ; RLAT:standard_name = “latitude” ; RLAT:long_name = “latitude” ; RLAT:units = “radian” ; RLAT:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; RLAT:coordinates = “lon lat” ; float <acronym title="time, rlat, rlon"><span class="caps">RLON</span></acronym> ; RLON:standard_name = “longitude” ; RLON:long_name = “longitude” ; RLON:units = “radian” ; RLON:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; RLON:coordinates = “lon lat” ; float FR_LAND(time, rlat, rlon) ; FR_LAND:standard_name = “land_area_fraction” ; FR_LAND:long_name = “land-sea fraction” ; FR_LAND:units = “1” ; FR_LAND:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; FR_LAND:coordinates = “lon lat” ; float <acronym title="time, rlat, rlon"><span class="caps">SOILTYP</span></acronym> ; SOILTYP:standard_name = “soil_type” ; SOILTYP:long_name = “soil type” ; SOILTYP:units = “1” ; SOILTYP:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; SOILTYP:coordinates = “lon lat” ; SOILTYP:flag_values = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0 ; SOILTYP:flag_meanings = “ice rock sand sandy_loam loam clay_loam clay peat sea_water sea_ice” ; float <span class="caps">FOR</span>_E(time, rlat, rlon) ; FOR_E:long_name = “ground fraction covered by evergreen forest” ; FOR_E:units = “-” ; FOR_E:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; FOR_E:coordinates = “lon lat” ; FOR_E:_FillValue = -1.e+20f ; float <span class="caps">FOR</span>_D(time, rlat, rlon) ; FOR_D:long_name = “ground fraction covered by deciduous forest” ; FOR_D:units = “-” ; FOR_D:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; FOR_D:coordinates = “lon lat” ; FOR_D:_FillValue = -1.e+20f ; float <span class="caps">SSO</span>_STDH(time, rlat, rlon) ; SSO_STDH:long_name = “standard deviation of sub-grid scale orography” ; SSO_STDH:units = “m” ; SSO_STDH:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; SSO_STDH:coordinates = “lon lat” ; SSO_STDH:_FillValue = -1.e+20f ; float <span class="caps">SSO</span>_GAMMA(time, rlat, rlon) ; SSO_GAMMA:long_name = “anisotropy of sub-grid scale orography” ; SSO_GAMMA:units = “-” ; SSO_GAMMA:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; SSO_GAMMA:coordinates = “lon lat” ; SSO_GAMMA:_FillValue = -1.e+20f ; float <span class="caps">SSO</span>_THETA(time, rlat, rlon) ; SSO_THETA:long_name = “angle between principal axis of orography and east” ; SSO_THETA:units = “rad” ; SSO_THETA:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; SSO_THETA:coordinates = “lon lat” ; SSO_THETA:_FillValue = -1.e+20f ; float <span class="caps">SSO</span>_SIGMA(time, rlat, rlon) ; SSO_SIGMA:long_name = “mean slope of sub-grid scale orography” ; SSO_SIGMA:units = “-” ; SSO_SIGMA:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; SSO_SIGMA:coordinates = “lon lat” ; SSO_SIGMA:_FillValue = -1.e+20f ;</pre> </p> <p> // global attributes: :title = “E.Med 0.44 Starter Package subchain” ; :institution = “-” ; :source = “cclm.exe” ; :project_id = “-” ; :experiment_id = “me001” ; :realization = 1 ; :Conventions = “CF-1.0” ; :conventionsURL = “http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/conventions.html” ; :contact = “-” ; :references = “http://www.clm-community.eu/” ; :creation_date = “2013-11-06 11:07:58” ; <br/> } </p> <p> </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #a89907f

<p> I have no problems with ncdump on lffd1989010100c.nc, see the listing below. <br/> I checked the file with <code> ncks -m </code> see below, which gives information about the format. It says “chunked? yes, compressed? yes” which means that the file is in netcdf4 with hdf/zip library applied. I guess this was performed in the gcmtoclm job in the post.tmpl (you should find a <code> nccopy -d 1 </code> or similar command there). It seems to me that you have problems with netcdf4 on your computer systems. <br/> Please check whether the command “nccopy -k 1 lffd1989010100c.nc tmp.nc” works (this converts netcdf4 back to classical netCDF format). If it works check whether “ncdump -h tmp.nc” works. If so, replace lffd1989010100c.nc by tmp.nc and run the model again. Please provide the log file of that test. If it takes this hurdle and stops at the next boundary condition file you really have a problem with netCDF4. </p> <pre> ncks -m /Users/rockel/Downloads/new_to_clm/lffd1989010100c.nc FC: type NC_FLOAT, 3 dimensions, 5 attributes, chunked? yes, compressed? yes, packed? no </pre> <p> <pre><br/> $ ncdump -h lffd1989010100c.nc<br/> netcdf lffd1989010100c {<br/> dimensions: time = <span class="caps">UNLIMITED</span> ; // (1 currently) bnds = 2 ; rlon = 70 ; rlat = 60 ; level = 40 ; level1 = 41 ;<br/> variables: double time(time) ; time:standard_name = “time” ; time:long_name = “time” ; time:units = “seconds since 1989-01-01 00:00:00” ; time:calendar = “proleptic_gregorian” ; time:bounds = “time_bnds” ; double time_bnds(time, bnds) ; time_bnds:long_name = “time bounds” ; time_bnds:units = “seconds since 1989-01-01 00:00:00” ; char rotated_pole ; rotated_pole:long_name = “coordinates of the rotated North Pole” ; rotated_pole:grid_mapping_name = “rotated_latitude_longitude” ; rotated_pole:grid_north_pole_latitude = 55.f ; rotated_pole:grid_north_pole_longitude = -145.f ; float rlon(rlon) ; rlon:standard_name = “grid_longitude” ; rlon:long_name = “rotated longitude” ; rlon:units = “degrees” ; float rlat(rlat) ; rlat:standard_name = “grid_latitude” ; rlat:long_name = “rotated latitude” ; rlat:units = “degrees” ; float lon(rlat, rlon) ; lon:standard_name = “longitude” ; lon:long_name = “longitude” ; lon:units = “degrees_east” ; float lat(rlat, rlon) ; lat:standard_name = “latitude” ; lat:long_name = “latitude” ; lat:units = “degrees_north” ; float vcoord(level1) ; vcoord:long_name = “Height-based hybrid Gal-Chen coordinate” ; vcoord:units = “Pa” ; vcoord:ivctype = 2 ; vcoord:irefatm = 2 ; vcoord:p0sl = 100000. ; vcoord:t0sl = 288.149993896484 ; vcoord:dt0lp = 42. ; vcoord:vcflat = 11430. ; vcoord:delta_t = 75. ; vcoord:h_scal = 10000. ; float <acronym title="time, level1, rlat, rlon"><span class="caps">HHL</span></acronym> ; HHL:standard_name = “altitude” ; HHL:long_name = “height” ; HHL:units = “m” ; HHL:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; HHL:coordinates = “lon lat” ; HHL:positive = “up” ; float <acronym title="time, rlat, rlon"><span class="caps">HSURF</span></acronym> ; HSURF:standard_name = “surface_altitude” ; HSURF:long_name = “surface height” ; HSURF:units = “m” ; HSURF:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; HSURF:coordinates = “lon lat” ; float <acronym title="time, rlat, rlon"><span class="caps">FIS</span></acronym> ; FIS:standard_name = “surface_geopotential” ; FIS:long_name = “surface geopotential” ; FIS:units = “m2 s-2” ; FIS:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; FIS:coordinates = “lon lat” ; float FC(time, rlat, rlon) ; FC:standard_name = “coriolis_parameter” ; FC:long_name = “coriolis parameter” ; FC:units = “s-1” ; FC:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; FC:coordinates = “lon lat” ; float <acronym title="time, rlat, rlon"><span class="caps">RLAT</span></acronym> ; RLAT:standard_name = “latitude” ; RLAT:long_name = “latitude” ; RLAT:units = “radian” ; RLAT:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; RLAT:coordinates = “lon lat” ; float <acronym title="time, rlat, rlon"><span class="caps">RLON</span></acronym> ; RLON:standard_name = “longitude” ; RLON:long_name = “longitude” ; RLON:units = “radian” ; RLON:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; RLON:coordinates = “lon lat” ; float FR_LAND(time, rlat, rlon) ; FR_LAND:standard_name = “land_area_fraction” ; FR_LAND:long_name = “land-sea fraction” ; FR_LAND:units = “1” ; FR_LAND:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; FR_LAND:coordinates = “lon lat” ; float <acronym title="time, rlat, rlon"><span class="caps">SOILTYP</span></acronym> ; SOILTYP:standard_name = “soil_type” ; SOILTYP:long_name = “soil type” ; SOILTYP:units = “1” ; SOILTYP:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; SOILTYP:coordinates = “lon lat” ; SOILTYP:flag_values = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0 ; SOILTYP:flag_meanings = “ice rock sand sandy_loam loam clay_loam clay peat sea_water sea_ice” ; float <span class="caps">FOR</span>_E(time, rlat, rlon) ; FOR_E:long_name = “ground fraction covered by evergreen forest” ; FOR_E:units = “-” ; FOR_E:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; FOR_E:coordinates = “lon lat” ; FOR_E:_FillValue = -1.e+20f ; float <span class="caps">FOR</span>_D(time, rlat, rlon) ; FOR_D:long_name = “ground fraction covered by deciduous forest” ; FOR_D:units = “-” ; FOR_D:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; FOR_D:coordinates = “lon lat” ; FOR_D:_FillValue = -1.e+20f ; float <span class="caps">SSO</span>_STDH(time, rlat, rlon) ; SSO_STDH:long_name = “standard deviation of sub-grid scale orography” ; SSO_STDH:units = “m” ; SSO_STDH:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; SSO_STDH:coordinates = “lon lat” ; SSO_STDH:_FillValue = -1.e+20f ; float <span class="caps">SSO</span>_GAMMA(time, rlat, rlon) ; SSO_GAMMA:long_name = “anisotropy of sub-grid scale orography” ; SSO_GAMMA:units = “-” ; SSO_GAMMA:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; SSO_GAMMA:coordinates = “lon lat” ; SSO_GAMMA:_FillValue = -1.e+20f ; float <span class="caps">SSO</span>_THETA(time, rlat, rlon) ; SSO_THETA:long_name = “angle between principal axis of orography and east” ; SSO_THETA:units = “rad” ; SSO_THETA:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; SSO_THETA:coordinates = “lon lat” ; SSO_THETA:_FillValue = -1.e+20f ; float <span class="caps">SSO</span>_SIGMA(time, rlat, rlon) ; SSO_SIGMA:long_name = “mean slope of sub-grid scale orography” ; SSO_SIGMA:units = “-” ; SSO_SIGMA:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; SSO_SIGMA:coordinates = “lon lat” ; SSO_SIGMA:_FillValue = -1.e+20f ;</pre> </p> <p> // global attributes: :title = “E.Med 0.44 Starter Package subchain” ; :institution = “-” ; :source = “cclm.exe” ; :project_id = “-” ; :experiment_id = “me001” ; :realization = 1 ; :Conventions = “CF-1.0” ; :conventionsURL = “http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/conventions.html” ; :contact = “-” ; :references = “http://www.clm-community.eu/” ; :creation_date = “2013-11-06 11:07:58” ; <br/> } </p> <p> </p>

I have no problems with ncdump on lffd1989010100c.nc, see the listing below.
I checked the file with ncks -m see below, which gives information about the format. It says “chunked? yes, compressed? yes” which means that the file is in netcdf4 with hdf/zip library applied. I guess this was performed in the gcmtoclm job in the post.tmpl (you should find a nccopy -d 1 or similar command there). It seems to me that you have problems with netcdf4 on your computer systems.
Please check whether the command “nccopy -k 1 lffd1989010100c.nc tmp.nc” works (this converts netcdf4 back to classical netCDF format). If it works check whether “ncdump -h tmp.nc” works. If so, replace lffd1989010100c.nc by tmp.nc and run the model again. Please provide the log file of that test. If it takes this hurdle and stops at the next boundary condition file you really have a problem with netCDF4.

ncks -m /Users/rockel/Downloads/new_to_clm/lffd1989010100c.nc 
FC: type NC_FLOAT, 3 dimensions, 5 attributes, chunked? yes, compressed? yes, packed? no

$ ncdump -h lffd1989010100c.nc
netcdf lffd1989010100c {
dimensions: time = UNLIMITED ; // (1 currently) bnds = 2 ; rlon = 70 ; rlat = 60 ; level = 40 ; level1 = 41 ;
variables: double time(time) ; time:standard_name = “time” ; time:long_name = “time” ; time:units = “seconds since 1989-01-01 00:00:00” ; time:calendar = “proleptic_gregorian” ; time:bounds = “time_bnds” ; double time_bnds(time, bnds) ; time_bnds:long_name = “time bounds” ; time_bnds:units = “seconds since 1989-01-01 00:00:00” ; char rotated_pole ; rotated_pole:long_name = “coordinates of the rotated North Pole” ; rotated_pole:grid_mapping_name = “rotated_latitude_longitude” ; rotated_pole:grid_north_pole_latitude = 55.f ; rotated_pole:grid_north_pole_longitude = -145.f ; float rlon(rlon) ; rlon:standard_name = “grid_longitude” ; rlon:long_name = “rotated longitude” ; rlon:units = “degrees” ; float rlat(rlat) ; rlat:standard_name = “grid_latitude” ; rlat:long_name = “rotated latitude” ; rlat:units = “degrees” ; float lon(rlat, rlon) ; lon:standard_name = “longitude” ; lon:long_name = “longitude” ; lon:units = “degrees_east” ; float lat(rlat, rlon) ; lat:standard_name = “latitude” ; lat:long_name = “latitude” ; lat:units = “degrees_north” ; float vcoord(level1) ; vcoord:long_name = “Height-based hybrid Gal-Chen coordinate” ; vcoord:units = “Pa” ; vcoord:ivctype = 2 ; vcoord:irefatm = 2 ; vcoord:p0sl = 100000. ; vcoord:t0sl = 288.149993896484 ; vcoord:dt0lp = 42. ; vcoord:vcflat = 11430. ; vcoord:delta_t = 75. ; vcoord:h_scal = 10000. ; float HHL ; HHL:standard_name = “altitude” ; HHL:long_name = “height” ; HHL:units = “m” ; HHL:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; HHL:coordinates = “lon lat” ; HHL:positive = “up” ; float HSURF ; HSURF:standard_name = “surface_altitude” ; HSURF:long_name = “surface height” ; HSURF:units = “m” ; HSURF:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; HSURF:coordinates = “lon lat” ; float FIS ; FIS:standard_name = “surface_geopotential” ; FIS:long_name = “surface geopotential” ; FIS:units = “m2 s-2” ; FIS:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; FIS:coordinates = “lon lat” ; float FC(time, rlat, rlon) ; FC:standard_name = “coriolis_parameter” ; FC:long_name = “coriolis parameter” ; FC:units = “s-1” ; FC:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; FC:coordinates = “lon lat” ; float RLAT ; RLAT:standard_name = “latitude” ; RLAT:long_name = “latitude” ; RLAT:units = “radian” ; RLAT:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; RLAT:coordinates = “lon lat” ; float RLON ; RLON:standard_name = “longitude” ; RLON:long_name = “longitude” ; RLON:units = “radian” ; RLON:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; RLON:coordinates = “lon lat” ; float FR_LAND(time, rlat, rlon) ; FR_LAND:standard_name = “land_area_fraction” ; FR_LAND:long_name = “land-sea fraction” ; FR_LAND:units = “1” ; FR_LAND:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; FR_LAND:coordinates = “lon lat” ; float SOILTYP ; SOILTYP:standard_name = “soil_type” ; SOILTYP:long_name = “soil type” ; SOILTYP:units = “1” ; SOILTYP:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; SOILTYP:coordinates = “lon lat” ; SOILTYP:flag_values = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0 ; SOILTYP:flag_meanings = “ice rock sand sandy_loam loam clay_loam clay peat sea_water sea_ice” ; float FOR_E(time, rlat, rlon) ; FOR_E:long_name = “ground fraction covered by evergreen forest” ; FOR_E:units = “-” ; FOR_E:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; FOR_E:coordinates = “lon lat” ; FOR_E:_FillValue = -1.e+20f ; float FOR_D(time, rlat, rlon) ; FOR_D:long_name = “ground fraction covered by deciduous forest” ; FOR_D:units = “-” ; FOR_D:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; FOR_D:coordinates = “lon lat” ; FOR_D:_FillValue = -1.e+20f ; float SSO_STDH(time, rlat, rlon) ; SSO_STDH:long_name = “standard deviation of sub-grid scale orography” ; SSO_STDH:units = “m” ; SSO_STDH:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; SSO_STDH:coordinates = “lon lat” ; SSO_STDH:_FillValue = -1.e+20f ; float SSO_GAMMA(time, rlat, rlon) ; SSO_GAMMA:long_name = “anisotropy of sub-grid scale orography” ; SSO_GAMMA:units = “-” ; SSO_GAMMA:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; SSO_GAMMA:coordinates = “lon lat” ; SSO_GAMMA:_FillValue = -1.e+20f ; float SSO_THETA(time, rlat, rlon) ; SSO_THETA:long_name = “angle between principal axis of orography and east” ; SSO_THETA:units = “rad” ; SSO_THETA:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; SSO_THETA:coordinates = “lon lat” ; SSO_THETA:_FillValue = -1.e+20f ; float SSO_SIGMA(time, rlat, rlon) ; SSO_SIGMA:long_name = “mean slope of sub-grid scale orography” ; SSO_SIGMA:units = “-” ; SSO_SIGMA:grid_mapping = “rotated_pole” ; SSO_SIGMA:coordinates = “lon lat” ; SSO_SIGMA:_FillValue = -1.e+20f ;

// global attributes: :title = “E.Med 0.44 Starter Package subchain” ; :institution = “-” ; :source = “cclm.exe” ; :project_id = “-” ; :experiment_id = “me001” ; :realization = 1 ; :Conventions = “CF-1.0” ; :conventionsURL = “http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/conventions.html” ; :contact = “-” ; :references = “http://www.clm-community.eu/” ; :creation_date = “2013-11-06 11:07:58” ;
}

<p> Dear Burkhardt, <br/> There really was a problem – not exactly with the netcdf4 library but with compilation of the int2lm. <br/> It seems to be ok now. Thank you very much for helpful suggestions. <br/> Regards, <br/> Simon </p>

@redc_migration in #5a4c61b

<p> Dear Burkhardt, <br/> There really was a problem – not exactly with the netcdf4 library but with compilation of the int2lm. <br/> It seems to be ok now. Thank you very much for helpful suggestions. <br/> Regards, <br/> Simon </p>

Dear Burkhardt,
There really was a problem – not exactly with the netcdf4 library but with compilation of the int2lm.
It seems to be ok now. Thank you very much for helpful suggestions.
Regards,
Simon