Anthropocentric heat flux in EXPAR? – in #11: EXTPAR / WebPEP

in #11: EXTPAR / WebPEP

<p> Dear colleges, </p> <p> I’ve seen from some posters and presentation, devoted to the <span class="caps"> TERRA </span> - <span class="caps"> URB </span> scheme and available at web, that <span class="caps"> EXPAR </span> 3.0 could also provide the data about anthropocentric heat flux. </p> <p> Is it possible to obtain this data through the WebPEP interface? I’ve tried just now, but there was nothing about anthropocentric heat flux in the .nc file with WebPEP gave to me. </p>

@mikhailvarentsov in #3d5407d

<p> Dear colleges, </p> <p> I’ve seen from some posters and presentation, devoted to the <span class="caps"> TERRA </span> - <span class="caps"> URB </span> scheme and available at web, that <span class="caps"> EXPAR </span> 3.0 could also provide the data about anthropocentric heat flux. </p> <p> Is it possible to obtain this data through the WebPEP interface? I’ve tried just now, but there was nothing about anthropocentric heat flux in the .nc file with WebPEP gave to me. </p>

Anthropocentric heat flux in EXPAR?

Dear colleges,

I’ve seen from some posters and presentation, devoted to the TERRA - URB scheme and available at web, that EXPAR 3.0 could also provide the data about anthropocentric heat flux.

Is it possible to obtain this data through the WebPEP interface? I’ve tried just now, but there was nothing about anthropocentric heat flux in the .nc file with WebPEP gave to me.

View in channel
<p> <span class="caps"> TERRA </span> _URB is not yet implemented in an official version of <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> . Therefore WebPEP does not provide input necessary for this <span class="caps"> TERRA </span> version. </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #0ab95dd

<p> <span class="caps"> TERRA </span> _URB is not yet implemented in an official version of <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> - <span class="caps"> CLM </span> . Therefore WebPEP does not provide input necessary for this <span class="caps"> TERRA </span> version. </p>

TERRA _URB is not yet implemented in an official version of COSMO - CLM . Therefore WebPEP does not provide input necessary for this TERRA version.