INT2LM Climate grid decomposition failed – in #10: INT2LM

in #10: INT2LM

<p> Dear Burkhardt, thanks a lot for providing <span class="caps"> INPUT </span> file example. I have tried and adapted most of namelists provided in your <span class="caps"> INPUT </span> file. Unfortunately, there are no changes in int2lm crash… I’m quite confused for these results, and don’t have any explanations more… Maybe these errors could be caused by any int2lm compilation options affecting the north_add_in and east_add_in namelist group specifically? Or there are any other ideas about causes of these errors? Thank you very much! </p>

@vladimirplatonov in #46cb52f

<p> Dear Burkhardt, thanks a lot for providing <span class="caps"> INPUT </span> file example. I have tried and adapted most of namelists provided in your <span class="caps"> INPUT </span> file. Unfortunately, there are no changes in int2lm crash… I’m quite confused for these results, and don’t have any explanations more… Maybe these errors could be caused by any int2lm compilation options affecting the north_add_in and east_add_in namelist group specifically? Or there are any other ideas about causes of these errors? Thank you very much! </p>

Dear Burkhardt, thanks a lot for providing INPUT file example. I have tried and adapted most of namelists provided in your INPUT file. Unfortunately, there are no changes in int2lm crash… I’m quite confused for these results, and don’t have any explanations more… Maybe these errors could be caused by any int2lm compilation options affecting the north_add_in and east_add_in namelist group specifically? Or there are any other ideas about causes of these errors? Thank you very much!