INT2LM Climate grid decomposition failed – in #10: INT2LM

in #10: INT2LM

<p> Dear colleagues, I have tested all working int2lm versions (2.04 and 2.05) for other domains without pole transection and, therefore, without ‘north_add_in=1,east_add_in=1,’ namelists. All these runs worked well. Therefore, I can conclude the problem is in the <span class="caps"> GRID </span> _IN namelists, maybe specific for the int2lm 2.04 and 2.05 versions. However, this script worked well a feew months before. The other possible issue could be changes in the <span class="caps"> ERA </span> -I forcing data prepared on the <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> if any, because I have dowloaded them recently. <br/> So, if anybody could suggest any solutions or other sources of problem, or knows any useful information about the cited issues, I would be very grateful for any hints! Thank you very much! </p>

@vladimirplatonov in #1dac45b

<p> Dear colleagues, I have tested all working int2lm versions (2.04 and 2.05) for other domains without pole transection and, therefore, without ‘north_add_in=1,east_add_in=1,’ namelists. All these runs worked well. Therefore, I can conclude the problem is in the <span class="caps"> GRID </span> _IN namelists, maybe specific for the int2lm 2.04 and 2.05 versions. However, this script worked well a feew months before. The other possible issue could be changes in the <span class="caps"> ERA </span> -I forcing data prepared on the <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> if any, because I have dowloaded them recently. <br/> So, if anybody could suggest any solutions or other sources of problem, or knows any useful information about the cited issues, I would be very grateful for any hints! Thank you very much! </p>

Dear colleagues, I have tested all working int2lm versions (2.04 and 2.05) for other domains without pole transection and, therefore, without ‘north_add_in=1,east_add_in=1,’ namelists. All these runs worked well. Therefore, I can conclude the problem is in the GRID _IN namelists, maybe specific for the int2lm 2.04 and 2.05 versions. However, this script worked well a feew months before. The other possible issue could be changes in the ERA -I forcing data prepared on the DKRZ if any, because I have dowloaded them recently.
So, if anybody could suggest any solutions or other sources of problem, or knows any useful information about the cited issues, I would be very grateful for any hints! Thank you very much!