Arctic region set-up – in #10: INT2LM

in #10: INT2LM

<p> Dear friends, </p> <p> I want to run <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> over Arctic region (like <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> region 11). <br/> But <span class="caps"> ERAI </span> nterim has lat up to 89.4628 ° N. So I receive the error attached. <br/> I also attach the domain and namelist. </p> <p> Anybody who ran the model over Arctic? </p> <p> With very best wishes, <br/> Bijan </p>

@bijanhassanabadifallah in #ddc344b

<p> Dear friends, </p> <p> I want to run <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> over Arctic region (like <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> region 11). <br/> But <span class="caps"> ERAI </span> nterim has lat up to 89.4628 ° N. So I receive the error attached. <br/> I also attach the domain and namelist. </p> <p> Anybody who ran the model over Arctic? </p> <p> With very best wishes, <br/> Bijan </p>

Arctic region set-up

Dear friends,

I want to run CCLM over Arctic region (like CORDEX region 11).
But ERAI nterim has lat up to 89.4628 ° N. So I receive the error attached.
I also attach the domain and namelist.

Anybody who ran the model over Arctic?

With very best wishes,
Bijan

View in channel
<p> Read the forum post: <br/> http://redc.clm-community.eu/boards/12/topics/184 </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #c5601e0

<p> Read the forum post: <br/> http://redc.clm-community.eu/boards/12/topics/184 </p>

Read the forum post:
http://redc.clm-community.eu/boards/12/topics/184

<p> Hello Burkhardt, </p> <p> thanks for the quick response. now I get this: </p> <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> <span class="caps"> CODE </span> is 12 <ul> <li> There are isolated islands, which cannot be initialized </li> </ul>

@bijanhassanabadifallah in #e41191b

<p> Hello Burkhardt, </p> <p> thanks for the quick response. now I get this: </p> <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> <span class="caps"> CODE </span> is 12 <ul> <li> There are isolated islands, which cannot be initialized </li> </ul>

Hello Burkhardt,

thanks for the quick response. now I get this:

ERROR CODE is 12
  • There are isolated islands, which cannot be initialized
<p> You may try other domain compositions for the INT2LM simulations, i.e. in <code> job_settings </code> change or/and reduce your current settings <br/> <pre> NPX_INT2LM=4 NPY_INT2LM=6 </pre> <br/> to make sure that you do not have isolated islands in a sub-domain. </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #5e03dc5

<p> You may try other domain compositions for the INT2LM simulations, i.e. in <code> job_settings </code> change or/and reduce your current settings <br/> <pre> NPX_INT2LM=4 NPY_INT2LM=6 </pre> <br/> to make sure that you do not have isolated islands in a sub-domain. </p>

You may try other domain compositions for the INT2LM simulations, i.e. in job_settings change or/and reduce your current settings

NPX_INT2LM=4
NPY_INT2LM=6

to make sure that you do not have isolated islands in a sub-domain.

<p> Now it is running! <br/> Thanks a lot! </p>

@bijanhassanabadifallah in #5e8d6a4

<p> Now it is running! <br/> Thanks a lot! </p>

Now it is running!
Thanks a lot!