Question about int2lm_org using EXTPAR for external boundaries – in #10: INT2LM

in #10: INT2LM

<p> Dear colleagues, </p> <p> i am trying to run INT2LM but an Error occurred in the name list <span class="caps"> CONTRL </span> and i don’t see where the problem is. I am using <span class="caps"> EXTPAR </span> on the <span class="caps"> CLM </span> -Community wep page for generating the external files. So i have an annual cycle in the leaf area index and plant cover as well. For landuse i am using <span class="caps"> ECOCLIMAP </span> . To define the annual cycle in those variables i choose the annual cycle in type_rootdp and type_ndvi. But the problems still remain. </p> <p> I’ve attached the name list configurations and the error message i get. </p> <p> Thank you very much for your help. </p>

@redc_migration in #d21a137

<p> Dear colleagues, </p> <p> i am trying to run INT2LM but an Error occurred in the name list <span class="caps"> CONTRL </span> and i don’t see where the problem is. I am using <span class="caps"> EXTPAR </span> on the <span class="caps"> CLM </span> -Community wep page for generating the external files. So i have an annual cycle in the leaf area index and plant cover as well. For landuse i am using <span class="caps"> ECOCLIMAP </span> . To define the annual cycle in those variables i choose the annual cycle in type_rootdp and type_ndvi. But the problems still remain. </p> <p> I’ve attached the name list configurations and the error message i get. </p> <p> Thank you very much for your help. </p>

Question about int2lm_org using EXTPAR for external boundaries

Dear colleagues,

i am trying to run INT2LM but an Error occurred in the name list CONTRL and i don’t see where the problem is. I am using EXTPAR on the CLM -Community wep page for generating the external files. So i have an annual cycle in the leaf area index and plant cover as well. For landuse i am using ECOCLIMAP . To define the annual cycle in those variables i choose the annual cycle in type_rootdp and type_ndvi. But the problems still remain.

I’ve attached the name list configurations and the error message i get.

Thank you very much for your help.

View in channel
<p> Which INT2LM version do you use? </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #55286b8

<p> Which INT2LM version do you use? </p>

Which INT2LM version do you use?

<p> I am using int2lm_1.10. </p>

@redc_migration in #19e2a2f

<p> I am using int2lm_1.10. </p>

I am using int2lm_1.10.

<p> The problem is the parameter itype_albedo in <span class="caps"> CONTRL </span> . <br/> This parameter does not yet exist in IN2LM version 1.10. </p> <p> If you want to you INT2LM_1.10 you have to <br/> - run INT2LM without the itype_albedo parameter <br/> - extract <span class="caps"> ALB </span> _RAD and <span class="caps"> ALB </span> _SAT from your ext. dataset and adapt them to you model domain <br/> - include them by hand into the laf-file (only there) using <span class="caps"> NCO </span> command ncks -C -A -v ….. </p> <p> Or use a more recent INT2LM version which is able to treat this kind of albedo </p> <p> Hans-Jürgen </p>

@hans-jürgenpanitz in #1f27c7e

<p> The problem is the parameter itype_albedo in <span class="caps"> CONTRL </span> . <br/> This parameter does not yet exist in IN2LM version 1.10. </p> <p> If you want to you INT2LM_1.10 you have to <br/> - run INT2LM without the itype_albedo parameter <br/> - extract <span class="caps"> ALB </span> _RAD and <span class="caps"> ALB </span> _SAT from your ext. dataset and adapt them to you model domain <br/> - include them by hand into the laf-file (only there) using <span class="caps"> NCO </span> command ncks -C -A -v ….. </p> <p> Or use a more recent INT2LM version which is able to treat this kind of albedo </p> <p> Hans-Jürgen </p>

The problem is the parameter itype_albedo in CONTRL .
This parameter does not yet exist in IN2LM version 1.10.

If you want to you INT2LM_1.10 you have to
- run INT2LM without the itype_albedo parameter
- extract ALB _RAD and ALB _SAT from your ext. dataset and adapt them to you model domain
- include them by hand into the laf-file (only there) using NCO command ncks -C -A -v …..

Or use a more recent INT2LM version which is able to treat this kind of albedo

Hans-Jürgen