Question about Z0 and PLCOV parameters in input file – in #10: INT2LM

in #10: INT2LM

<p> Burkhardt, thank you very much for suggestions! int2lm finished without problems. I hope, cclm task will complete successfully too. Therefore, I have a technical question. Does this problem with int2lm mean, that too small domains are not preferable? What is a minimum of domain size? Does it depend on model grid size? For example, if I want to simulate the model with the minimal resolution – about 2.8 km, does any limitations to domain size exist? <br/> Sorry for a lot of questions. <br/> Thank you. </p>

@vladimirplatonov in #ef75691

<p> Burkhardt, thank you very much for suggestions! int2lm finished without problems. I hope, cclm task will complete successfully too. Therefore, I have a technical question. Does this problem with int2lm mean, that too small domains are not preferable? What is a minimum of domain size? Does it depend on model grid size? For example, if I want to simulate the model with the minimal resolution – about 2.8 km, does any limitations to domain size exist? <br/> Sorry for a lot of questions. <br/> Thank you. </p>

Burkhardt, thank you very much for suggestions! int2lm finished without problems. I hope, cclm task will complete successfully too. Therefore, I have a technical question. Does this problem with int2lm mean, that too small domains are not preferable? What is a minimum of domain size? Does it depend on model grid size? For example, if I want to simulate the model with the minimal resolution – about 2.8 km, does any limitations to domain size exist?
Sorry for a lot of questions.
Thank you.