Question about Z0 and PLCOV parameters in input file – in #10: INT2LM

in #10: INT2LM

<p> I guess the problem is that in the region of your small domain lakes are resolved which are not in that part of the large domain. Since the large domain is cut out in int2lm to just use the part that covers the small region, int2lm does not find water pixels which can be used for determining the lake surface temperature in the small region. I hope this problem will be solved in a future version of int2lm. Meanwhile you may enlarge the small region by about 20 pixel to the North. I hope this helps. </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #ec263aa

<p> I guess the problem is that in the region of your small domain lakes are resolved which are not in that part of the large domain. Since the large domain is cut out in int2lm to just use the part that covers the small region, int2lm does not find water pixels which can be used for determining the lake surface temperature in the small region. I hope this problem will be solved in a future version of int2lm. Meanwhile you may enlarge the small region by about 20 pixel to the North. I hope this helps. </p>

I guess the problem is that in the region of your small domain lakes are resolved which are not in that part of the large domain. Since the large domain is cut out in int2lm to just use the part that covers the small region, int2lm does not find water pixels which can be used for determining the lake surface temperature in the small region. I hope this problem will be solved in a future version of int2lm. Meanwhile you may enlarge the small region by about 20 pixel to the North. I hope this helps.