Question about Z0 and PLCOV parameters in input file – in #10: INT2LM

in #10: INT2LM

<p> Burkhardt, Hans-Juergen, thank you for suggestions. <br/> My lffd2012020100.nc file has <span class="caps"> HSURF </span> , <span class="caps"> FIS </span> , FR_LAND, <span class="caps"> SOILTYP </span> parameters and doesn’t have Z0 and <span class="caps"> PLCOV </span> parameters. However, my fine grid file <span class="caps"> CFO </span> _00625pep.nc has all these parameters. <br/> About mid-europe_00625.nc – you can disregard it, I have fixed this mistake before running the simulation. <br/> I have replaced itype_ndvi value to 0. The above-mentioned problem was fixed, but new ones appeared further (see the other attached slurm…..out file, please). Could you suggest me, what is it? <br/> Thank you very much. </p>

@vladimirplatonov in #4439c58

<p> Burkhardt, Hans-Juergen, thank you for suggestions. <br/> My lffd2012020100.nc file has <span class="caps"> HSURF </span> , <span class="caps"> FIS </span> , FR_LAND, <span class="caps"> SOILTYP </span> parameters and doesn’t have Z0 and <span class="caps"> PLCOV </span> parameters. However, my fine grid file <span class="caps"> CFO </span> _00625pep.nc has all these parameters. <br/> About mid-europe_00625.nc – you can disregard it, I have fixed this mistake before running the simulation. <br/> I have replaced itype_ndvi value to 0. The above-mentioned problem was fixed, but new ones appeared further (see the other attached slurm…..out file, please). Could you suggest me, what is it? <br/> Thank you very much. </p>

Burkhardt, Hans-Juergen, thank you for suggestions.
My lffd2012020100.nc file has HSURF , FIS , FR_LAND, SOILTYP parameters and doesn’t have Z0 and PLCOV parameters. However, my fine grid file CFO _00625pep.nc has all these parameters.
About mid-europe_00625.nc – you can disregard it, I have fixed this mistake before running the simulation.
I have replaced itype_ndvi value to 0. The above-mentioned problem was fixed, but new ones appeared further (see the other attached slurm…..out file, please). Could you suggest me, what is it?
Thank you very much.