Wrong coordinates for U-velocity – in #10: INT2LM

in #10: INT2LM

<p> Hallo Vladimir, <br/> I’m sorry, but I don’t know any int2lm namelist parameter which allows using u/v at masspoints in cosmo output for preparation of <span class="caps"> IBC </span> s at higher resolution. <br/> Burkhardt, did I oversee something? <br/> Shall we contact Uli Schaettler? </p> <p> If you do not have the computing time to resimulate everything, you have to interpolate u/v to the points at the boundaries of the grid boxes. <br/> Additionally the dependencies and grid coordinates have to be corrected in the files. <br/> Burkhardt, do you have a script for that? Me not. <br/> The coordinates can be generated by producing one correct output file. <br/> In this file you can see, which attributes need to be changed as well. </p> <p> Regards, Andreas </p>

@andreaswill in #a30e63e

<p> Hallo Vladimir, <br/> I’m sorry, but I don’t know any int2lm namelist parameter which allows using u/v at masspoints in cosmo output for preparation of <span class="caps"> IBC </span> s at higher resolution. <br/> Burkhardt, did I oversee something? <br/> Shall we contact Uli Schaettler? </p> <p> If you do not have the computing time to resimulate everything, you have to interpolate u/v to the points at the boundaries of the grid boxes. <br/> Additionally the dependencies and grid coordinates have to be corrected in the files. <br/> Burkhardt, do you have a script for that? Me not. <br/> The coordinates can be generated by producing one correct output file. <br/> In this file you can see, which attributes need to be changed as well. </p> <p> Regards, Andreas </p>

Hallo Vladimir,
I’m sorry, but I don’t know any int2lm namelist parameter which allows using u/v at masspoints in cosmo output for preparation of IBC s at higher resolution.
Burkhardt, did I oversee something?
Shall we contact Uli Schaettler?

If you do not have the computing time to resimulate everything, you have to interpolate u/v to the points at the boundaries of the grid boxes.
Additionally the dependencies and grid coordinates have to be corrected in the files.
Burkhardt, do you have a script for that? Me not.
The coordinates can be generated by producing one correct output file.
In this file you can see, which attributes need to be changed as well.

Regards, Andreas