Not all data available – in #10: INT2LM

in #10: INT2LM

<p> Hi all, I have a new queston assoiated with the cited above. I’m using the <span class="caps"> NCEP </span> - <span class="caps"> CFSR </span> driving data from <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> . INT2LM run doesn’t work, I have attached the log-file (slurm-1054836.out). As I have understand, the problem is in “ T_SKIN is used for T_S” and the following “forrtl: severe (174): <span class="caps"> SIGSEGV </span> , segmentation fault occurred” etc. I have changed luse_t_skin from <span class="caps"> TRUE </span> to <span class="caps"> FALSE </span> , but the result is the same: *** T(ke) is used for T_S *** (see file slurm-1055109.out). So, the problem is that <span class="caps"> NCEP </span> - <span class="caps"> CFSR </span> data doesn’t contain T_S parameter? How can I run INT2LM without using T_S or, maybe, it can be used in another way? <br/> Thank you very much for any suggestions! </p>

@vladimirplatonov in #ab015a8

<p> Hi all, I have a new queston assoiated with the cited above. I’m using the <span class="caps"> NCEP </span> - <span class="caps"> CFSR </span> driving data from <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> . INT2LM run doesn’t work, I have attached the log-file (slurm-1054836.out). As I have understand, the problem is in “ T_SKIN is used for T_S” and the following “forrtl: severe (174): <span class="caps"> SIGSEGV </span> , segmentation fault occurred” etc. I have changed luse_t_skin from <span class="caps"> TRUE </span> to <span class="caps"> FALSE </span> , but the result is the same: *** T(ke) is used for T_S *** (see file slurm-1055109.out). So, the problem is that <span class="caps"> NCEP </span> - <span class="caps"> CFSR </span> data doesn’t contain T_S parameter? How can I run INT2LM without using T_S or, maybe, it can be used in another way? <br/> Thank you very much for any suggestions! </p>

Hi all, I have a new queston assoiated with the cited above. I’m using the NCEP - CFSR driving data from DKRZ . INT2LM run doesn’t work, I have attached the log-file (slurm-1054836.out). As I have understand, the problem is in “ T_SKIN is used for T_S” and the following “forrtl: severe (174): SIGSEGV , segmentation fault occurred” etc. I have changed luse_t_skin from TRUE to FALSE , but the result is the same: *** T(ke) is used for T_S *** (see file slurm-1055109.out). So, the problem is that NCEP - CFSR data doesn’t contain T_S parameter? How can I run INT2LM without using T_S or, maybe, it can be used in another way?
Thank you very much for any suggestions!