Error Code 1002 – in #10: INT2LM

in #10: INT2LM

<p> Dear colleagues, I have faced the similar problem during the int2lm run. In attached slurm-84285.out it writes: </p> <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> *** yinext_form_read netCDF format not implemented for the chosen input model <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> *** yin_form_read netCDF format not implemented for the chosen input model <p> and then crashes with errorcode 1002. I’m attaching the <span class="caps"> INPUT </span> file also. <br/> By the way, the netcdf commands are working correctly, other tasks with the same (!) file are going OK. Could you suggest something about these confusion? Or it could be associated with the local supercomputer properties and options? <br/> Thank you very much! </p>

@vladimirplatonov in #e60a180

<p> Dear colleagues, I have faced the similar problem during the int2lm run. In attached slurm-84285.out it writes: </p> <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> *** yinext_form_read netCDF format not implemented for the chosen input model <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> *** yin_form_read netCDF format not implemented for the chosen input model <p> and then crashes with errorcode 1002. I’m attaching the <span class="caps"> INPUT </span> file also. <br/> By the way, the netcdf commands are working correctly, other tasks with the same (!) file are going OK. Could you suggest something about these confusion? Or it could be associated with the local supercomputer properties and options? <br/> Thank you very much! </p>

Dear colleagues, I have faced the similar problem during the int2lm run. In attached slurm-84285.out it writes:

ERROR *** yinext_form_read netCDF format not implemented for the chosen input model ERROR *** yin_form_read netCDF format not implemented for the chosen input model

and then crashes with errorcode 1002. I’m attaching the INPUT file also.
By the way, the netcdf commands are working correctly, other tasks with the same (!) file are going OK. Could you suggest something about these confusion? Or it could be associated with the local supercomputer properties and options?
Thank you very much!