Error Code 1002 – in #10: INT2LM

in #10: INT2LM

<p> Dear Cemre, </p> <p> When I look at the extract of the INT2LM log file it tells me that you used a binary named “testint2lm”. <br/> But your Fopts tells me that you created a binary named “int2lm.exe” in directory bin. <br/> Of course, this does not fit together. <br/> If “testint2lm” exists somewhere in your directory I assume that it has been compiled without the “- <span class="caps"> DNETCDF </span> ” option. <br/> This would explain the “ <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> INT2LM not compiled for use of <span class="caps"> NETCDF </span> *” </p> <p> I don’t know whether the Namelist error is a follow-up error. I assume, it is. <br/> However, <br/> check your INT2LM Namelist settings by reading the “misc.global” file in Directory “ <span class="caps"> DOCS </span> ” of your INT2LM Version 2.0 distribution <br/> in order to find out whether there are some changes in the Namelist. </p> <p> Hans-Juergen </p>

@hans-jürgenpanitz in #9be2405

<p> Dear Cemre, </p> <p> When I look at the extract of the INT2LM log file it tells me that you used a binary named “testint2lm”. <br/> But your Fopts tells me that you created a binary named “int2lm.exe” in directory bin. <br/> Of course, this does not fit together. <br/> If “testint2lm” exists somewhere in your directory I assume that it has been compiled without the “- <span class="caps"> DNETCDF </span> ” option. <br/> This would explain the “ <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> INT2LM not compiled for use of <span class="caps"> NETCDF </span> *” </p> <p> I don’t know whether the Namelist error is a follow-up error. I assume, it is. <br/> However, <br/> check your INT2LM Namelist settings by reading the “misc.global” file in Directory “ <span class="caps"> DOCS </span> ” of your INT2LM Version 2.0 distribution <br/> in order to find out whether there are some changes in the Namelist. </p> <p> Hans-Juergen </p>

Dear Cemre,

When I look at the extract of the INT2LM log file it tells me that you used a binary named “testint2lm”.
But your Fopts tells me that you created a binary named “int2lm.exe” in directory bin.
Of course, this does not fit together.
If “testint2lm” exists somewhere in your directory I assume that it has been compiled without the “- DNETCDF ” option.
This would explain the “ ERROR INT2LM not compiled for use of NETCDF *”

I don’t know whether the Namelist error is a follow-up error. I assume, it is.
However,
check your INT2LM Namelist settings by reading the “misc.global” file in Directory “ DOCS ” of your INT2LM Version 2.0 distribution
in order to find out whether there are some changes in the Namelist.

Hans-Juergen