Error Code 1002 – in #10: INT2LM

in #10: INT2LM

<p> I just realised that I overlooked the line <br/> <pre> Namelist-ERROR CONTRL: invalid reference to variable in NAMELIST input, unit 21, file /mnt/lustre02/work/bb0937/Ref_run/joboutputs/int2lm/1999_11/INPUT, line 6, position 15 </pre> <br/> Actually the parameter <code> lbalance_pp </code> (which is in your namelist at line 6) is no namelist parameter anymore and thus the reading of the namelist stopped at that point. Please remove the parameter, it is always set to .TRUE. in the program code itself. </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #4200395

<p> I just realised that I overlooked the line <br/> <pre> Namelist-ERROR CONTRL: invalid reference to variable in NAMELIST input, unit 21, file /mnt/lustre02/work/bb0937/Ref_run/joboutputs/int2lm/1999_11/INPUT, line 6, position 15 </pre> <br/> Actually the parameter <code> lbalance_pp </code> (which is in your namelist at line 6) is no namelist parameter anymore and thus the reading of the namelist stopped at that point. Please remove the parameter, it is always set to .TRUE. in the program code itself. </p>

I just realised that I overlooked the line

Namelist-ERROR CONTRL: invalid reference to variable in NAMELIST input, unit 21, file /mnt/lustre02/work/bb0937/Ref_run/joboutputs/int2lm/1999_11/INPUT, line 6, position 15

Actually the parameter lbalance_pp (which is in your namelist at line 6) is no namelist parameter anymore and thus the reading of the namelist stopped at that point. Please remove the parameter, it is always set to .TRUE. in the program code itself.