interpolation error near the ground ( procx,procy>1 and east/.../north_add_in>1 ) – in #10: INT2LM

in #10: INT2LM

<p> I just tested your Pacific domain and was able to reproduce the stripes you got. The changes you made make sense. However, it should read <code> je_in_tot </code> in your listing for <code> jzend_in </code> . <br/> Since the changes do not have any effect on all of the standard tests for int2lm, I will include them in the next int2lm_clm version. <br/> Thanks for reporting and even more solving this issue! </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #9bd1c8f

<p> I just tested your Pacific domain and was able to reproduce the stripes you got. The changes you made make sense. However, it should read <code> je_in_tot </code> in your listing for <code> jzend_in </code> . <br/> Since the changes do not have any effect on all of the standard tests for int2lm, I will include them in the next int2lm_clm version. <br/> Thanks for reporting and even more solving this issue! </p>

I just tested your Pacific domain and was able to reproduce the stripes you got. The changes you made make sense. However, it should read je_in_tot in your listing for jzend_in .
Since the changes do not have any effect on all of the standard tests for int2lm, I will include them in the next int2lm_clm version.
Thanks for reporting and even more solving this issue!