INT2LM in routine vert_interpol – in #10: INT2LM

in #10: INT2LM

<p> I am getting an error while downscaling <span class="caps"> MPI </span> - <span class="caps"> ESM </span> -LR data from the dkrz tape archive. I am using int2lm2.0_clm4. I am running a 30 year simulation and the downscaling worked for all years except for two (1987 and 1989). The error while opening a file in 1987, for example, is the following </p> <p> @/SCRATCH/acad/cclm/MPI- <span class="caps"> ESM </span> -LR/historical/year1987/caf1987080318.nc <span class="caps"> CLOSING </span> ncdf FILE *** Control Geopotential has been calculated *** *** FI is marked as being read *** <span class="caps"> NTAU </span> = -63 17: <span class="caps"> MUST </span> BE <span class="caps"> GREATER </span> <span class="caps"> THAN </span> 4 *** <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> in tautsp2D: while processing j-index: 1 <strong> —————————————————————————————— </strong> * <span class="caps"> PROGRAM </span> <span class="caps"> TERMINATED </span> <span class="caps"> BECAUSE </span> OF <span class="caps"> ERRORS </span> DETECTED * IN <span class="caps"> ROUTINE </span> : vert_interpol * * <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> <span class="caps"> CODE </span> is 2 * Error in tautsp <strong> —————————————————————————————— </strong> <span class="caps"> NTAU </span> = -63 17: <span class="caps"> MUST </span> BE <span class="caps"> GREATER </span> <span class="caps"> THAN </span> 4 *** <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> in tautsp2D: while processing j-index: 1 </p> <p> I have attached the log files, header of the files where I got the error, <span class="caps"> INPUT </span> , and <span class="caps"> OUTPUT </span> files for both years. </p> <p> I am not sure if it is related to a parameter from the model or something in the data that is giving me this error. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. </p> <p> Cecille </p>

@redc_migration in #447ac07

<p> I am getting an error while downscaling <span class="caps"> MPI </span> - <span class="caps"> ESM </span> -LR data from the dkrz tape archive. I am using int2lm2.0_clm4. I am running a 30 year simulation and the downscaling worked for all years except for two (1987 and 1989). The error while opening a file in 1987, for example, is the following </p> <p> @/SCRATCH/acad/cclm/MPI- <span class="caps"> ESM </span> -LR/historical/year1987/caf1987080318.nc <span class="caps"> CLOSING </span> ncdf FILE *** Control Geopotential has been calculated *** *** FI is marked as being read *** <span class="caps"> NTAU </span> = -63 17: <span class="caps"> MUST </span> BE <span class="caps"> GREATER </span> <span class="caps"> THAN </span> 4 *** <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> in tautsp2D: while processing j-index: 1 <strong> —————————————————————————————— </strong> * <span class="caps"> PROGRAM </span> <span class="caps"> TERMINATED </span> <span class="caps"> BECAUSE </span> OF <span class="caps"> ERRORS </span> DETECTED * IN <span class="caps"> ROUTINE </span> : vert_interpol * * <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> <span class="caps"> CODE </span> is 2 * Error in tautsp <strong> —————————————————————————————— </strong> <span class="caps"> NTAU </span> = -63 17: <span class="caps"> MUST </span> BE <span class="caps"> GREATER </span> <span class="caps"> THAN </span> 4 *** <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> in tautsp2D: while processing j-index: 1 </p> <p> I have attached the log files, header of the files where I got the error, <span class="caps"> INPUT </span> , and <span class="caps"> OUTPUT </span> files for both years. </p> <p> I am not sure if it is related to a parameter from the model or something in the data that is giving me this error. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. </p> <p> Cecille </p>

INT2LM in routine vert_interpol

I am getting an error while downscaling MPI - ESM -LR data from the dkrz tape archive. I am using int2lm2.0_clm4. I am running a 30 year simulation and the downscaling worked for all years except for two (1987 and 1989). The error while opening a file in 1987, for example, is the following

@/SCRATCH/acad/cclm/MPI- ESM -LR/historical/year1987/caf1987080318.nc CLOSING ncdf FILE *** Control Geopotential has been calculated *** *** FI is marked as being read *** NTAU = -63 17: MUST BE GREATER THAN 4 *** ERROR in tautsp2D: while processing j-index: 1 —————————————————————————————— * PROGRAM TERMINATED BECAUSE OF ERRORS DETECTED * IN ROUTINE : vert_interpol * * ERROR CODE is 2 * Error in tautsp —————————————————————————————— NTAU = -63 17: MUST BE GREATER THAN 4 *** ERROR in tautsp2D: while processing j-index: 1

I have attached the log files, header of the files where I got the error, INPUT , and OUTPUT files for both years.

I am not sure if it is related to a parameter from the model or something in the data that is giving me this error. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Cecille

View in channel
<p> I guess that there are some unrealistic values in the files <br/> /SCRATCH/acad/cclm/MPI- <span class="caps"> ESM </span> -LR/historical/year1987/caf1987080318.nc <br/> /SCRATCH/acad/cclm/MPI- <span class="caps"> ESM </span> -LR/historical/year1989/caf1989081612.nc <br/> However, several colleagues from the <span class="caps"> CLM </span> -Community already used the data without any problem. <br/> Have you checked the data files by using <code> ncview </code> or/and <code> cdo info </code> or/and setting the <code> idbg_level </code> in the namelist to a high value (which gives more information in the log file. It is better to run int2lm for the idbg_level test with <code> nprocx = 1, nprocy = 1 </code> for the test to get a cleaner logfile)? </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #c1d5af3

<p> I guess that there are some unrealistic values in the files <br/> /SCRATCH/acad/cclm/MPI- <span class="caps"> ESM </span> -LR/historical/year1987/caf1987080318.nc <br/> /SCRATCH/acad/cclm/MPI- <span class="caps"> ESM </span> -LR/historical/year1989/caf1989081612.nc <br/> However, several colleagues from the <span class="caps"> CLM </span> -Community already used the data without any problem. <br/> Have you checked the data files by using <code> ncview </code> or/and <code> cdo info </code> or/and setting the <code> idbg_level </code> in the namelist to a high value (which gives more information in the log file. It is better to run int2lm for the idbg_level test with <code> nprocx = 1, nprocy = 1 </code> for the test to get a cleaner logfile)? </p>

I guess that there are some unrealistic values in the files
/SCRATCH/acad/cclm/MPI- ESM -LR/historical/year1987/caf1987080318.nc
/SCRATCH/acad/cclm/MPI- ESM -LR/historical/year1989/caf1989081612.nc
However, several colleagues from the CLM -Community already used the data without any problem.
Have you checked the data files by using ncview or/and cdo info or/and setting the idbg_level in the namelist to a high value (which gives more information in the log file. It is better to run int2lm for the idbg_level test with nprocx = 1, nprocy = 1 for the test to get a cleaner logfile)?