cclm driven by ERA5, int2lm reports error – in #10: INT2LM

in #10: INT2LM

<p> Hey Huan, </p> <p> I usually get this “ <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> * Wrong values occured in <span class="caps"> NAMELIST </span> input”, when I changed something in the <span class="caps"> INPUT </span> and deleted a “,” or a “’” to much by mistake :D <br/> But looking over it I didn´t catch anything in your <span class="caps"> INPUT </span> that would cause this error… </p> <p> Do you have another working version? Then I would suggest, that you try changing it step by step to check when the error occurs. </p> <p> I on vacation now, sorry I couldn´t help… </p>

@rolfzentek in #1a8b5a8

<p> Hey Huan, </p> <p> I usually get this “ <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> * Wrong values occured in <span class="caps"> NAMELIST </span> input”, when I changed something in the <span class="caps"> INPUT </span> and deleted a “,” or a “’” to much by mistake :D <br/> But looking over it I didn´t catch anything in your <span class="caps"> INPUT </span> that would cause this error… </p> <p> Do you have another working version? Then I would suggest, that you try changing it step by step to check when the error occurs. </p> <p> I on vacation now, sorry I couldn´t help… </p>

Hey Huan,

I usually get this “ ERROR * Wrong values occured in NAMELIST input”, when I changed something in the INPUT and deleted a “,” or a “’” to much by mistake :D
But looking over it I didn´t catch anything in your INPUT that would cause this error…

Do you have another working version? Then I would suggest, that you try changing it step by step to check when the error occurs.

I on vacation now, sorry I couldn´t help…