Configuring CCLM for Middle East – in #10: INT2LM

in #10: INT2LM

<p> Dear colleagues, <br/> I am attempting now to start runiung cclm-sp_1.4 package over <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> _MENA domain on our linux machine. <br/> Some progress may be reported – the original cclm-sp_1.4 has been successfully implemented (by Alon Shtivelman with some my participation). I have included the Fopts files used in the tar file attached. <br/> Our efforts to start running the new version over the <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> _MENA domain (using <span class="caps"> ERA </span> -Int) driving data have been much less successful however. <br/> Since I already have a cclm-sp-1.3.3 version for this experiment ready I attemted to make exactly (I think) the same changes to the template/cclm.job template/int2lm.job and subchain file as those I made for the cclm-sp-1.3.3 case. Please see the results in the ccint2lm.o600038. <br/> Please let me know your recommendations. <br/> Regards, <br/> Simon Krichak </p>

@redc_migration in #b9d94c8

<p> Dear colleagues, <br/> I am attempting now to start runiung cclm-sp_1.4 package over <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> _MENA domain on our linux machine. <br/> Some progress may be reported – the original cclm-sp_1.4 has been successfully implemented (by Alon Shtivelman with some my participation). I have included the Fopts files used in the tar file attached. <br/> Our efforts to start running the new version over the <span class="caps"> CORDEX </span> _MENA domain (using <span class="caps"> ERA </span> -Int) driving data have been much less successful however. <br/> Since I already have a cclm-sp-1.3.3 version for this experiment ready I attemted to make exactly (I think) the same changes to the template/cclm.job template/int2lm.job and subchain file as those I made for the cclm-sp-1.3.3 case. Please see the results in the ccint2lm.o600038. <br/> Please let me know your recommendations. <br/> Regards, <br/> Simon Krichak </p>

Dear colleagues,
I am attempting now to start runiung cclm-sp_1.4 package over CORDEX _MENA domain on our linux machine.
Some progress may be reported – the original cclm-sp_1.4 has been successfully implemented (by Alon Shtivelman with some my participation). I have included the Fopts files used in the tar file attached.
Our efforts to start running the new version over the CORDEX _MENA domain (using ERA -Int) driving data have been much less successful however.
Since I already have a cclm-sp-1.3.3 version for this experiment ready I attemted to make exactly (I think) the same changes to the template/cclm.job template/int2lm.job and subchain file as those I made for the cclm-sp-1.3.3 case. Please see the results in the ccint2lm.o600038.
Please let me know your recommendations.
Regards,
Simon Krichak