Not all data available – in #10: INT2LM

in #10: INT2LM

<p> Hi Uli, </p> <p> I just tried to produce the boudary files for the 0.22° and 0.0625° run, using a gcc and intel compiled version of int2lm_131101_2.00_clm2 and int2lm_131101_2.00_clm3 . </p> <p> Perhaps first with respect to your question on the differences between _clm2 en _clm3, see <span class="caps"> README </span> _changes file in attach. </p> <p> For the results on the little test: <br/> 1) with _clm2 <br/> ——————- <ul> <li> intel: Ok </li> <li> gcc: Problem for nesting resolution 0.0625°. </li> </ul> </p> <p> This is the error: <br/> _interpol_coarse_special_l: NEW soil moisture interpolation with SMI <br/> interpol_coarse_special_l: FOR lmulti_layer_in WITH ke_soil_lm= 9 <br/> interpol_coarse_special_l: IF: l_smi = F is .TRUE. THEN w_so_lm &gt;= pwpb <br/> _ </p> <p> 2) with _clm3 <br/> ——————- <ul> <li> intel: no problems for both resolutions. </li> <li> gcc: Problem for the 0.22° resolution. </li> </ul> </p> <p> This is the error: <br/> _At line 1032 of file /home/rcs/software/gcc/int2lm_131101_2.00_clm3/src/external_data.f90 <br/> Fortran runtime error: Index ‘0’ of dimension 1 of array ‘lolp_in’ below lower bound of 1_ </p> <p> So it seems that all works fine (for both resolutions) either with _clm2+gcc or _clm3+intel. <br/> I am not sure what could be causing the other errors. </p> <p> I’ll send you some boundary files for the 0.22° domain, perhaps you could test this on your system as well (although this one this work for intel). </p>

@matthiasdemuzere in #975bb31

<p> Hi Uli, </p> <p> I just tried to produce the boudary files for the 0.22° and 0.0625° run, using a gcc and intel compiled version of int2lm_131101_2.00_clm2 and int2lm_131101_2.00_clm3 . </p> <p> Perhaps first with respect to your question on the differences between _clm2 en _clm3, see <span class="caps"> README </span> _changes file in attach. </p> <p> For the results on the little test: <br/> 1) with _clm2 <br/> ——————- <ul> <li> intel: Ok </li> <li> gcc: Problem for nesting resolution 0.0625°. </li> </ul> </p> <p> This is the error: <br/> _interpol_coarse_special_l: NEW soil moisture interpolation with SMI <br/> interpol_coarse_special_l: FOR lmulti_layer_in WITH ke_soil_lm= 9 <br/> interpol_coarse_special_l: IF: l_smi = F is .TRUE. THEN w_so_lm &gt;= pwpb <br/> _ </p> <p> 2) with _clm3 <br/> ——————- <ul> <li> intel: no problems for both resolutions. </li> <li> gcc: Problem for the 0.22° resolution. </li> </ul> </p> <p> This is the error: <br/> _At line 1032 of file /home/rcs/software/gcc/int2lm_131101_2.00_clm3/src/external_data.f90 <br/> Fortran runtime error: Index ‘0’ of dimension 1 of array ‘lolp_in’ below lower bound of 1_ </p> <p> So it seems that all works fine (for both resolutions) either with _clm2+gcc or _clm3+intel. <br/> I am not sure what could be causing the other errors. </p> <p> I’ll send you some boundary files for the 0.22° domain, perhaps you could test this on your system as well (although this one this work for intel). </p>

Hi Uli,

I just tried to produce the boudary files for the 0.22° and 0.0625° run, using a gcc and intel compiled version of int2lm_131101_2.00_clm2 and int2lm_131101_2.00_clm3 .

Perhaps first with respect to your question on the differences between _clm2 en _clm3, see README _changes file in attach.

For the results on the little test:
1) with _clm2
——————-

• intel: Ok
  • gcc: Problem for nesting resolution 0.0625°.

This is the error:
_interpol_coarse_special_l: NEW soil moisture interpolation with SMI
interpol_coarse_special_l: FOR lmulti_layer_in WITH ke_soil_lm= 9
interpol_coarse_special_l: IF: l_smi = F is .TRUE. THEN w_so_lm >= pwpb
_

2) with _clm3
——————-

• intel: no problems for both resolutions.
  • gcc: Problem for the 0.22° resolution.

This is the error:
_At line 1032 of file /home/rcs/software/gcc/int2lm_131101_2.00_clm3/src/external_data.f90
Fortran runtime error: Index ‘0’ of dimension 1 of array ‘lolp_in’ below lower bound of 1_

So it seems that all works fine (for both resolutions) either with _clm2+gcc or _clm3+intel.
I am not sure what could be causing the other errors.

I’ll send you some boundary files for the 0.22° domain, perhaps you could test this on your system as well (although this one this work for intel).