Not all data available – in #10: INT2LM

in #10: INT2LM

<p> Hello Matthias, <br/> I am not an expert of <span class="caps"> TERRA </span> , but can comment on the 0 soil moisture. If you have l_smi=.FALSE. in INT2LM, the soil moisture is set to 0 over ice points, which are sure many in the antarctic region. But this should not cause the INT2LM to stuck. Is the output you are citing ( <span class="caps"> NEW </span> soil moisture interpolation….) the last one you get from the INT2LM run? </p> <p> By the way: with l_smi=.TRUE. the soil moisture is not explicitely set to 0 for ice points, but no value is computed, which could result in a crash later on (depending on the compiler). </p>

@ulrichschättler in #7f52e79

<p> Hello Matthias, <br/> I am not an expert of <span class="caps"> TERRA </span> , but can comment on the 0 soil moisture. If you have l_smi=.FALSE. in INT2LM, the soil moisture is set to 0 over ice points, which are sure many in the antarctic region. But this should not cause the INT2LM to stuck. Is the output you are citing ( <span class="caps"> NEW </span> soil moisture interpolation….) the last one you get from the INT2LM run? </p> <p> By the way: with l_smi=.TRUE. the soil moisture is not explicitely set to 0 for ice points, but no value is computed, which could result in a crash later on (depending on the compiler). </p>

Hello Matthias,
I am not an expert of TERRA , but can comment on the 0 soil moisture. If you have l_smi=.FALSE. in INT2LM, the soil moisture is set to 0 over ice points, which are sure many in the antarctic region. But this should not cause the INT2LM to stuck. Is the output you are citing ( NEW soil moisture interpolation….) the last one you get from the INT2LM run?

By the way: with l_smi=.TRUE. the soil moisture is not explicitely set to 0 for ice points, but no value is computed, which could result in a crash later on (depending on the compiler).