Not all data available – in #10: INT2LM

in #10: INT2LM

<p> You mean the bug in INT2LM, that Burkhardt lately posted? But this is also something I do not understand yet. At least we have never seen something similar. </p> <p> I do not know the differences between the subversions clm2 and clm3 (they are not available on the web page, are they?), so perhaps this really should be tested. </p> <p> You said that version clm3 with gcc compiler was sensitive to the boundary violations when producing the data for the 0.22° domain? Could you perhaps also provide me all the necessary data for that run? I would be curious to see, whether I can reproduce these problems with our version. </p> <p> Ciao </p>

@ulrichschättler in #628045a

<p> You mean the bug in INT2LM, that Burkhardt lately posted? But this is also something I do not understand yet. At least we have never seen something similar. </p> <p> I do not know the differences between the subversions clm2 and clm3 (they are not available on the web page, are they?), so perhaps this really should be tested. </p> <p> You said that version clm3 with gcc compiler was sensitive to the boundary violations when producing the data for the 0.22° domain? Could you perhaps also provide me all the necessary data for that run? I would be curious to see, whether I can reproduce these problems with our version. </p> <p> Ciao </p>

You mean the bug in INT2LM, that Burkhardt lately posted? But this is also something I do not understand yet. At least we have never seen something similar.

I do not know the differences between the subversions clm2 and clm3 (they are not available on the web page, are they?), so perhaps this really should be tested.

You said that version clm3 with gcc compiler was sensitive to the boundary violations when producing the data for the 0.22° domain? Could you perhaps also provide me all the necessary data for that run? I would be curious to see, whether I can reproduce these problems with our version.

Ciao