Not all data available – in #10: INT2LM

in #10: INT2LM

<p> Ha, indeed. For some reason W was saved in out02. <br/> I have now appended this field into out01. </p> <p> Int2lm now continues, but is stuck on the following: </p> <p> interpol_coarse_special_l: NEW soil moisture interpolation with SMI <br/> interpol_coarse_special_l: FOR lmulti_layer_in WITH ke_soil_lm= 9 <br/> interpol_coarse_special_l: IF: l_smi = F is .TRUE. THEN w_so_lm &gt;= pwpb </p> <p> I have added l_smi = .FALSE. to no avail. <br/> Might this be related to the fact tha W_SO is zero for this region? </p>

@matthiasdemuzere in #0c33f4f

<p> Ha, indeed. For some reason W was saved in out02. <br/> I have now appended this field into out01. </p> <p> Int2lm now continues, but is stuck on the following: </p> <p> interpol_coarse_special_l: NEW soil moisture interpolation with SMI <br/> interpol_coarse_special_l: FOR lmulti_layer_in WITH ke_soil_lm= 9 <br/> interpol_coarse_special_l: IF: l_smi = F is .TRUE. THEN w_so_lm &gt;= pwpb </p> <p> I have added l_smi = .FALSE. to no avail. <br/> Might this be related to the fact tha W_SO is zero for this region? </p>

Ha, indeed. For some reason W was saved in out02.
I have now appended this field into out01.

Int2lm now continues, but is stuck on the following:

interpol_coarse_special_l: NEW soil moisture interpolation with SMI
interpol_coarse_special_l: FOR lmulti_layer_in WITH ke_soil_lm= 9
interpol_coarse_special_l: IF: l_smi = F is .TRUE. THEN w_so_lm >= pwpb

I have added l_smi = .FALSE. to no avail.
Might this be related to the fact tha W_SO is zero for this region?