INT2LM error code 5051 – in #10: INT2LM

in #10: INT2LM

<p> Hello, </p> <p> I have dowloaded <span class="caps"> MPI </span> - <span class="caps"> ESM </span> -LR rcp8.5_r2i1p1 data from the dkrz tape archive to downscale it and run <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> . However, when I run INT2LM I am getting the following error and I am not sure why. I have spent a lot of time figuring out why is this and maybe it is something simple that I am missing. I have edited the namelist in order to include the particular details of these dataset such as <strong> ie_in_tot, startlat_in_tot, ke_soil_in_ </strong> , etc. Has anyone had this error before? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. </p> <p> Cecille </p> <p> ————————————————————————————————————— <span class="caps"> CLOSING </span> ncdf FILE *** Control Geopotential has been calculated *** *** FI is marked as being read *** <strong> —————————————————————————————— </strong> * <span class="caps"> PROGRAM </span> <span class="caps"> TERMINATED </span> <span class="caps"> BECAUSE </span> OF <span class="caps"> ERRORS </span> DETECTED * IN <span class="caps"> ROUTINE </span> : org_read_coarse_grid * * <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> <span class="caps"> CODE </span> is 5051 * *** <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> : Not all data available *** <strong> —————————————————————————————— </strong> <br/> ————————————————————————————————————— </p>

@redc_migration in #2c59194

<p> Hello, </p> <p> I have dowloaded <span class="caps"> MPI </span> - <span class="caps"> ESM </span> -LR rcp8.5_r2i1p1 data from the dkrz tape archive to downscale it and run <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> . However, when I run INT2LM I am getting the following error and I am not sure why. I have spent a lot of time figuring out why is this and maybe it is something simple that I am missing. I have edited the namelist in order to include the particular details of these dataset such as <strong> ie_in_tot, startlat_in_tot, ke_soil_in_ </strong> , etc. Has anyone had this error before? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. </p> <p> Cecille </p> <p> ————————————————————————————————————— <span class="caps"> CLOSING </span> ncdf FILE *** Control Geopotential has been calculated *** *** FI is marked as being read *** <strong> —————————————————————————————— </strong> * <span class="caps"> PROGRAM </span> <span class="caps"> TERMINATED </span> <span class="caps"> BECAUSE </span> OF <span class="caps"> ERRORS </span> DETECTED * IN <span class="caps"> ROUTINE </span> : org_read_coarse_grid * * <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> <span class="caps"> CODE </span> is 5051 * *** <span class="caps"> ERROR </span> : Not all data available *** <strong> —————————————————————————————— </strong> <br/> ————————————————————————————————————— </p>

INT2LM error code 5051

Hello,

I have dowloaded MPI - ESM -LR rcp8.5_r2i1p1 data from the dkrz tape archive to downscale it and run CCLM . However, when I run INT2LM I am getting the following error and I am not sure why. I have spent a lot of time figuring out why is this and maybe it is something simple that I am missing. I have edited the namelist in order to include the particular details of these dataset such as ie_in_tot, startlat_in_tot, ke_soil_in_ , etc. Has anyone had this error before? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Cecille

————————————————————————————————————— CLOSING ncdf FILE *** Control Geopotential has been calculated *** *** FI is marked as being read *** —————————————————————————————— * PROGRAM TERMINATED BECAUSE OF ERRORS DETECTED * IN ROUTINE : org_read_coarse_grid * * ERROR CODE is 5051 * *** ERROR : Not all data available *** ——————————————————————————————
—————————————————————————————————————

View in channel
<p> Hi Cecille, </p> <p> it is always hard to help having only such sparse information. <br/> You should provide at least <br/> - the Version-No. of INT2LM <br/> - the File “ <span class="caps"> INPUT </span> ”, that is your INT2LM namelist setting, created after you submitted INT2LM <br/> - the file “ <span class="caps"> OUTPUT </span> ” would also be fine <br/> - and a file containing the result of “ncdump -h your_MPI_ESM_LR_inputfile.nc” </p> <p> However, it seems to me that INT2LM should consider a quantity, that you defined by your Namelist settings, which is not <br/> included in the <span class="caps"> MPI </span> - <span class="caps"> ESM </span> -LR data. The question is, which one. To answer it, the requested information is needed. </p> <p> Hans-Juergen </p>

@hans-jürgenpanitz in #c9036ce

<p> Hi Cecille, </p> <p> it is always hard to help having only such sparse information. <br/> You should provide at least <br/> - the Version-No. of INT2LM <br/> - the File “ <span class="caps"> INPUT </span> ”, that is your INT2LM namelist setting, created after you submitted INT2LM <br/> - the file “ <span class="caps"> OUTPUT </span> ” would also be fine <br/> - and a file containing the result of “ncdump -h your_MPI_ESM_LR_inputfile.nc” </p> <p> However, it seems to me that INT2LM should consider a quantity, that you defined by your Namelist settings, which is not <br/> included in the <span class="caps"> MPI </span> - <span class="caps"> ESM </span> -LR data. The question is, which one. To answer it, the requested information is needed. </p> <p> Hans-Juergen </p>

Hi Cecille,

it is always hard to help having only such sparse information.
You should provide at least
- the Version-No. of INT2LM
- the File “ INPUT ”, that is your INT2LM namelist setting, created after you submitted INT2LM
- the file “ OUTPUT ” would also be fine
- and a file containing the result of “ncdump -h your_MPI_ESM_LR_inputfile.nc”

However, it seems to me that INT2LM should consider a quantity, that you defined by your Namelist settings, which is not
included in the MPI - ESM -LR data. The question is, which one. To answer it, the requested information is needed.

Hans-Juergen

<p> Sorry for not including this information. I have attached the <span class="caps"> INPUT </span> , <span class="caps"> OUTPUT </span> and netcdf header file infomration. I am using int2lm2.0_clm4. Thanks again! </p> <p> Cecille </p>

@redc_migration in #80e0691

<p> Sorry for not including this information. I have attached the <span class="caps"> INPUT </span> , <span class="caps"> OUTPUT </span> and netcdf header file infomration. I am using int2lm2.0_clm4. Thanks again! </p> <p> Cecille </p>

Sorry for not including this information. I have attached the INPUT , OUTPUT and netcdf header file infomration. I am using int2lm2.0_clm4. Thanks again!

Cecille

<p> The end of your <span class="caps"> OUTPUT </span> file is as follows </p> <p> <pre> Variable has been read; number of from total levels read number of levels U T ; 47 47 V T ; 47 47 T T ; 47 47 QV T ; 47 47 PS T ; 1 1 ***T_SKIN F ; 0 1 W_SNOW T ; 1 1</pre> </p> <p> </p> <p> This means that the variable T_SKIN was not found. This is, because it is not in the caf-files. </p> <p> In your namelist file please set <br/> <pre> luse_t_skin = .FALSE., </pre> </p> <p> and try again. </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #8ce4ddb

<p> The end of your <span class="caps"> OUTPUT </span> file is as follows </p> <p> <pre> Variable has been read; number of from total levels read number of levels U T ; 47 47 V T ; 47 47 T T ; 47 47 QV T ; 47 47 PS T ; 1 1 ***T_SKIN F ; 0 1 W_SNOW T ; 1 1</pre> </p> <p> </p> <p> This means that the variable T_SKIN was not found. This is, because it is not in the caf-files. </p> <p> In your namelist file please set <br/> <pre> luse_t_skin = .FALSE., </pre> </p> <p> and try again. </p>

The end of your OUTPUT file is as follows

Variable    has been read;    number of        from total
                                  levels read    number of levels
   U                      T   ;       47               47
   V                      T   ;       47               47
   T                      T   ;       47               47
   QV                     T   ;       47               47
   PS                     T   ;        1                1
***T_SKIN                 F   ;        0                1
   W_SNOW                 T   ;        1                1

This means that the variable T_SKIN was not found. This is, because it is not in the caf-files.

In your namelist file please set

luse_t_skin = .FALSE.,

and try again.

<p> I knew I was missing something simple. Now it works perfectly. Thank you very much! </p>

@redc_migration in #3244e83

<p> I knew I was missing something simple. Now it works perfectly. Thank you very much! </p>

I knew I was missing something simple. Now it works perfectly. Thank you very much!