ERA5 data 2021 – in #10: INT2LM

in #10: INT2LM

<p> Dear <span class="caps"> CLM </span> community, </p> I would like to extend my current <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> hindcast up to the end of 2021 and am downloading ERA5 forcing data for INT2LM from <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> at the moment. I saw that 2021 is currently only available until October, hence I wanted to ask if the last two months are planned to be added soon or if this would still take a bit? In the former I would wait until its available, otherwise I would run without the last two months. <p> I would be very happy to get an update on this. Thanks very much and best regards, </p> <p> Gesa </p>

@gesaeirund in #2151276

<p> Dear <span class="caps"> CLM </span> community, </p> I would like to extend my current <span class="caps"> COSMO </span> hindcast up to the end of 2021 and am downloading ERA5 forcing data for INT2LM from <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> at the moment. I saw that 2021 is currently only available until October, hence I wanted to ask if the last two months are planned to be added soon or if this would still take a bit? In the former I would wait until its available, otherwise I would run without the last two months. <p> I would be very happy to get an update on this. Thanks very much and best regards, </p> <p> Gesa </p>

ERA5 data 2021

Dear CLM community,

I would like to extend my current COSMO hindcast up to the end of 2021 and am downloading ERA5 forcing data for INT2LM from DKRZ at the moment. I saw that 2021 is currently only available until October, hence I wanted to ask if the last two months are planned to be added soon or if this would still take a bit? In the former I would wait until its available, otherwise I would run without the last two months.

I would be very happy to get an update on this. Thanks very much and best regards,

Gesa

View in channel
<p> The processing of the data depends on when the <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> provides the original ERA5 data (the processing of caf/cas data files are one month behind of this). Presently the original data under <br/> /pool/data/ERA5/ml00_1H/2021 <br/> is available only until November. <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> transfer is mostly 3 month behind. Therefore I assume they will transfer the data for December 2021 in March 2021. </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #32c1e24

<p> The processing of the data depends on when the <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> provides the original ERA5 data (the processing of caf/cas data files are one month behind of this). Presently the original data under <br/> /pool/data/ERA5/ml00_1H/2021 <br/> is available only until November. <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> transfer is mostly 3 month behind. Therefore I assume they will transfer the data for December 2021 in March 2021. </p>

The processing of the data depends on when the DKRZ provides the original ERA5 data (the processing of caf/cas data files are one month behind of this). Presently the original data under
/pool/data/ERA5/ml00_1H/2021
is available only until November. DKRZ transfer is mostly 3 month behind. Therefore I assume they will transfer the data for December 2021 in March 2021.

<p> Great, thanks for the info! Then I’ll wait for the data at <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> . </p>

@gesaeirund in #a3284a4

<p> Great, thanks for the info! Then I’ll wait for the data at <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> . </p>

Great, thanks for the info! Then I’ll wait for the data at DKRZ .